Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2022, 07:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why would you need, "every scientist, governing body of every country, and corporation with biological or pharmaceutical labs."

You only need a small handful of people in the right positions of power to pull this off.

You can find ALL OF THEM at bilderberg group meetings.

Most academic types are ideological dreamers with no balls and do as they are told, anyone who resists you fire, cancel or suicide.

MSM won't carry anything but 1 narrative, and anyone who says otherwise is shut down, so then 99.9% of the population only ever receives your narrative

if you had half a sense about anything in the world, you would know by now that I won't vote for trump again.

but you don't, so you vomit up trash all day long.
So you believe there is a small group controlling every governing body, scientist and corporation to spread a worldwide conspiracy?

See here is the problem with that, you and your Q supporting conspiracy junkie friends are always the dumbest MFers that ever existed, and you have had evidence of that all your lives, you rode the little bus to school, your SAT scores were shit, your IQ tests came back as down syndrome, but now suddenly you think you found a secret nobody else knows.

And because you're so fucking stupid you can't even critically think enough to say: "Hey maybe these conspiracy theories are total bullshit marketed in a way to make retards like me feel special, when all our lives we were the dumbest people around"

So far I've heard it's bilderberg, it's blackguard, it's the Rothschilds, all from the dumbest MF'ers that I ever knew in my life, the guys who were voted most likely to eat paint.
Last edited by New_Guy; 03-08-2022 at 07:56 PM..