Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 02-26-2022, 10:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone dig through the post history of all these dumbass Trumpers and throw all the Putin praise in their faces lol.

You know who you are.

On second thought, nevermind, because in order to actually feel shame you need to be cognitively capable of self-reflection and meaningful introspection. Seriously, if Republicans today were like Republicans in Eisenhower's era, I would probably be a Republican. This country's right wing is so pants on head fucking retarded that I have to keep voting for Democrat politicians with their stupid fucking transgender white guilt open borders identity politics, including a dementia-addled walking corpse, because the alternative is somehow even fucking worse.
What are you even talking about? "Possible for Ukraine to beat back Russia?"

Yes or no and why pls. I have 20 paragraphs ready to go but I'd like to hear from others.
Old 02-26-2022, 10:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This country's right wing is so pants on head fucking retarded that I have to keep voting for Democrat politicians with their stupid fucking transgender white guilt open borders identity politics, including a dementia-addled walking corpse, because the alternative is somehow even fucking worse.
Yes
Old 02-26-2022, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Someone dig through the post history of all these dumbass Trumpers and throw all the Putin praise in their faces lol.

You know who you are.

On second thought, nevermind, because in order to actually feel shame you need to be cognitively capable of self-reflection and meaningful introspection. Seriously, if Republicans today were like Republicans in Eisenhower's era, I would probably be a Republican. This country's right wing is so pants on head fucking retarded that I have to keep voting for Democrat politicians with their stupid fucking transgender white guilt open borders identity politics, including a dementia-addled walking corpse, because the alternative is somehow even fucking worse.
Sorry you mad Biden such a terrible prez

I feelz
Old 02-26-2022, 10:38 PM
Planar Protector

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol is this a bot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-26-2022, 10:38 PM
Planar Protector

I actually laughed at Lune’s post
The dementia addled walking corpse part. Yes I felt the same way about trump

I think the thread was about Ukraine? Depends what you mean by win Topgun. For instance, what territory the Russians now hold, how would the Ukrainians ever get it back without their abject surrender to Putin? I think there is some universe where this forces Putin’s inner circle to pressure him into leaving, but I think that is unlikely. I think it’s more likely he levels Ukraine as unsunghero suggested before he’d ever admit defeat. Either way, he has made whatever remains of Ukraine way more likely to be pro-western and anti-Russian. He miscalculated BIGLY, but who knows. This may just be an attempt to isolate Russia and expand “emergency powers” to make himself into a new Soviet dictator. The complete elimination of all Russian freedom is the only possible reason I can see for this invasion. He couldn’t have thought the world wouldn’t care, or that Russia, a fucking shit pile of alcoholics who think high fashion consists of track suits, was actually a superpower

Or maybe he did. He’s at least somewhat delusional
Old 02-26-2022, 10:44 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:

You know who you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Old 02-26-2022, 10:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually laughed at Lune’s post
The dementia addled walking corpse part. Yes I felt the same way about trump

I think the thread was about Ukraine? Depends what you mean by win Topgun. For instance, what territory the Russians now hold, how would the Ukrainians ever get it back without their abject surrender to Putin? I think there is some universe where this forces Putin’s inner circle to pressure him into leaving, but I think that is unlikely. I think it’s more likely he levels Ukraine as unsunghero suggested before he’d ever admit defeat. Either way, he has made whatever remains of Ukraine way more likely to be pro-western and anti-Russian. He miscalculated BIGLY, but who knows. This may just be an attempt to isolate Russia and expand “emergency powers” to make himself into a new Soviet dictator. The complete elimination of all Russian freedom is the only possible reason I can see for this invasion. He couldn’t have thought the world wouldn’t care, or that Russia, a fucking shit pile of alcoholics who think high fashion consists of track suits, was actually a superpower

Or maybe he did. He’s at least somewhat delusional
Pretty sure Putin tryin to minimize civilian casualties and destruction to infrastructure

He hasn't unleashed hell yet
Old 02-26-2022, 10:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are you even talking about? "Possible for Ukraine to beat back Russia?"

Yes or no and why pls. I have 20 paragraphs ready to go but I'd like to hear from others.
Yes and no. Tactical victory unlikely, strategic victory less unlikely. Ukraine doesn't need to "beat back" the Russians in order to "win", they only need to destroy enough equipment and personnel to make the war too costly for Russia's meager, fraction-of-California, GDP. In essence, a defeat so embarrassing that viral imagery of destroyed Russian tanks, crashed helicopters, and frozen corpses plastered all over the internet so thoroughly traumatizes the Russian national psyche that they don't fuck with another one of their neighbors for 100 years. Look what Vietnam did to America's will-to-war. We're still fucking getting over it.

It's not like an unhappy Russian populace can "vote out" Putin for his failures, as could happen in real democracies (not the US), but Russian public discontent manifests in other meaningful ways.

A move meant to expose the weakness and diminishing relevance of the United States may come to have the opposite effect if Ukraine kills enough Russians. My real concern at this point is that this has stemmed from an agreement between Putin and Xi Jinping, and that this is a distraction and prelude to a move on Taiwan.
Last edited by Lune; 02-26-2022 at 10:49 PM..
Old 02-26-2022, 10:46 PM
Banned

Quote:

You know who you are.

Nah the alternative really is not worse. Trump the reality star megarich doofus was a better president.
Old 02-26-2022, 10:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden fed Ukraine to the wolves. If they fight them off that would be awesome.

Will inspire folks here for when the dems try a Putin domestically
What bothers you more?

The president of Ukraine put on a uniform and is now fighting along with his people while Trump got scared and ran for the White Bunker?

That Trump is captain Bone spurs and wouldn’t even serve his country when he was called upon.

Or best of all patriots of Ukraine protect their capital while so called Trump voting patriots attack ours.

Go scurry off you Troll, go be with your other Russian Qanon routing Trumptards.

Sorry Biden’s sanctions after Two months may prevent Russian launder money similar to that between the NRA and RNC; hurting Republican campaigning budgets.