Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-07-2022, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nazis designed it first lol, lost the war before it was built. Funny story, it was purpose-built to be near-undetectable by radar and to bomb the United States. When we scooped up the designers during Operation Paperclip, they went on to lay the groundwork for what would eventually become the B2.
I understand how only knowing what images look like can lead you to that conclusion

they never flew it, or even built it, and the propulsion systems aren't even close, guidance systems nope, nav nope, the entire tech in general is different except for the design of the "Flying wing" which is pretty dumb unless you need to do 1 job, carry a shitload of bombs and break up a radar signature.

comparing the nazi's "Flying wing drawings" to Lockheed's B2 Spirit, is like comparing a ferrari to a star trek vessel

not even remotely close, like at all, unless all you do is research images, or received your aircraft education from the first captain america film.
Last edited by Trexller; 03-07-2022 at 08:51 PM..
Old 03-07-2022, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when i saw this quote in the first days of the war, I knew immediately that I had chosen the right side, regardless of whatever else is going on, or whatever shit he is involved in.

Mother Fucker is a badass, that line coulda been straight out of Arnold or Stallone's 80s action flicks

every. single. other. world leader would be in a swiss bunker, shitting themselves.

Biden, would have already surrendered the nation
What the Ukrainians are doing reminds me of Conan's last stand against the Hordes of Thulsa Doom.

Old 03-07-2022, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was almost in tears when I saw that lone 3 year old kid crying and walking down the road video.

Then I was like, lol wait our good guy president blew up a car full of those kids like a month ago.
He was 11. He should toughen up, it's just a walk and he has that phone number written on his hand. He was given an abundance of warm clothing and no one was bombing him. I had warm clothing and no Russians on my ass at age 10 and I crossed the Atlantic by myself. My phone number was on a piece of paper, I was sophisticated and clean. That kid is clearly a pussy. Not a real Ukrainian. Probably some Turkish bastard heading back to Germany where he belongs.

Also in Whateverstan you're a man of military age at 11 so valid targets. Still, they said they made a mistake, they said they were sorry. Do you see Putin saying sorry?

Relativism can only get you so far.
Old 03-07-2022, 10:24 PM
Planar Protector

I feel bad for this kid.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lmao called me out like a bitch

Old 03-07-2022, 10:30 PM
Banned

After talking about the recent Ukraine news with this very progressive co-worker of mine…

I happened to mention that I felt a little bad for the Russian people, being fed a diet of mostly state propaganda and now headed toward economic collapse due to their crazy dictator

I got a blank stare back. I noticed that. The anti-Russia programming of the last decade goes deep with Dems. Their compassion has boundaries and I guess I found one
Old 03-07-2022, 10:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup lol. Only reason we got to the moon was because we snatched Wernher "Rocket Nazi" von Braun
Who gives a shit, the Romans lost 100,000 against Carthage and barely innovated anything technology. What they offered was citizenship

The United States has given opportunity to millions (like myself). The Germans killed you in death camps if you weren’t like them. Like the Chinese are doing today. Like the Taliban are doing today. Like the Russians are doing in Ukraine today.

Our innovation is our political system which will always lead us to the moon, and mars, before others (collectively known as piece of shits) will

Hope this helps! Give me liberty or give me death
Last edited by Patriam1066; 03-07-2022 at 11:00 PM..
Old 03-07-2022, 11:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when i saw this quote in the first days of the war, I knew immediately that I had chosen the right side, regardless of whatever else is going on, or whatever shit he is involved in.

Mother Fucker is a badass, that line coulda been straight out of Arnold or Stallone's 80s action flicks

every. single. other. world leader would be in a swiss bunker, shitting themselves.

Biden, would have already surrendered the nation
Fair enough!

On my personal note.

I wish we had leaders that didn't feel the need to barricade themselves in secrecy and bunkers. I've wished this for a long time.
Old 03-07-2022, 11:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fair enough!

On my personal note.

I wish we had leaders that didn't feel the need to barricade themselves in secrecy and bunkers. I've wished this for a long time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0B6A19E7-8C7F-4CF3-9541-2C179B3F03BD.jpg (23.0 KB, 0 views)
Old 03-08-2022, 12:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im pretty sure this is gonna end with russia retreating soon and taking donbass & like another town along the border and they will call it a win.
If the goalpost is Putin taking all of Ukraine, of course he'll lose. We'll hear a lot about this.

If it's taking Donbass(to protect the Sudetens!) and restoring the flow of the Crimean river the Ukrainians dammed up, maybe he won't.
Old 03-08-2022, 12:55 AM
Banned

If he thinks he'll intimidate Ukraine into a "good" deal. I think he's in for a sad surprise.

I'm not sure what he'll get. Yet. He lost a frickin destroyer tho...

That is the most expensive damn and patch of rubble strewn border ever. Even from a Russian perspective. Not to mention forever angry Ukrainians and an even more costly border to patrol... Russia may not have really had a terrorist problem... I wouldn't be surprised though if they get are getting suicide bombed decades down the road. Especially if they push too hard... even crazy fascist police states can't stop that....

Who do you nuke then?