Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 01:58 PM
Aviak

Just camped the Ancient Cyclops in SRO. I followed the following and he spawn after 3 hours. at 9pm

Kill the PH at 11am.
Respawn is at 9pm.
Kill.
Respawn is 7am.
If not AC, wait to kill PH again until 11am.
Repeat.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:34 PM
Sarnak

sro camp is miserable! Cheers to those that put in the time at the young years to get the boots for their main... they are well worth it.
Old 09-10-2013, 02:00 PM
Aviak

here's my recent successful camp log. In the end, the winner spawn was done by killing at 11 AM, as was mentioned several times in this thread. When i do it all over again, that's going to be my plan - - as opposed to just killing the 30 minute spawn over and over.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...EE&usp=sharing

Notice that the final the Cyclops was up for about 2 In Game Hours before i checked back on the spawn. Go go low pop Red server *wink*
Old 09-10-2013, 02:03 PM
Aviak

Also, since i'm on the red server, my coin can get looted when trying to spawn the Quest Turn in NPC, Bootstrutter. So, I simply bought ~20x stacks of 20 Quiver patterns at 1pp each (around 400pp worth) and then once he spawned i went to the merchants and sold 3250 gold's worth by CTRL + Click (Selling stacks at a time will return you Platinum which you can't use for jboots) that returns 9gp per stackable item.

This gave me piece of mind while killing the placeholder drakes, so no one would roll up on me and get my 3250gp. =)
Old 08-09-2019, 04:40 PM
Former Guide

Moving to resolved due to age and multiple dev comments stating working as intended.
Closed Thread