Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 06-11-2022, 09:54 PM
Sarnak

Please put juicy threads like this in RNF. RNF sucks these days, this thread was kind of a fun read.
Old 06-12-2022, 01:42 AM
Aviak

Was it Safeusurp you had an issue with? Hard to tell since I cant bend my neck 90 degrees.. But if it is, then we can fix it.
Old 06-12-2022, 02:32 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abukii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not shocked, Safe Space is full of rejects and rule haters. Their main officer is a known RMTER and stole a cleric epic and then there's Kavan the saint who stole Doze tears, peak comedy.
Name names. WTF is a main officer? Stop being a snowflake kiddy and actually be an adult and back stuff up?
Old 06-12-2022, 05:00 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zendir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Name names. WTF is a main officer? Stop being a snowflake kiddy and actually be an adult and back stuff up?
He was mentioned like 5 times by others that's like beating a dead horse, stop being a dumbass it's bad for your health!
Old 06-12-2022, 05:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abukii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He was mentioned like 5 times by others that's like beating a dead horse, stop being a dumbass it's bad for your health!
Pretty sure it was boxing, not RMT, that got LF banned. But then, I’m not so embittered that I troll the forum of a game I ragequit, so what do I know.
Old 06-12-2022, 05:44 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure it was boxing, not RMT, that got LF banned. But then, I’m not so embittered that I troll the forum of a game I ragequit, so what do I know.
It was boxing everyone just assumed he also RMTs since he’s so incredibly greedy.
Old 06-12-2022, 06:14 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zendir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me go with the shortlist the number of safe space members that I have had an encounter with where they were not an a****** from the very second I encountered them is 0. There's no point to listing the bad apples because there don't seem to be any good ones I've literally never met one that I wasn't like f*** that guy hes an a******.
Old 06-13-2022, 09:12 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Safe Space has lots of very nice and friendly people, just like every guild on the server.
Old 06-13-2022, 11:11 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogz_SS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Safe Space has lots of very nice and friendly people, just like every guild on the server.
Name one that's active so I can seek them out because I have never encountered a single 1
Old 06-14-2022, 10:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malikail [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me go with the shortlist the number of safe space members that I have had an encounter with where they were not an a****** from the very second I encountered them is 0. There's no point to listing the bad apples because there don't seem to be any good ones I've literally never met one that I wasn't like f*** that guy hes an a******.
with comments like this there is no way youd even consider treating the nicest person in the guild with enough respect to come to like them. believe it or not, there is shit people in every guild, and great people in every guild. im sorry you had some bad experiences with someone, but given your attitude, im not sure if the problem was actually with them...