Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2014, 02:08 AM
Aviak

Default Like minded individuals

I work 1030pm-8am EST Sun-Thurs, I am looking to start on Red99 but only if I can find some people to level with on a regular basis...send me a PM, or reply to this thread if you are interested in starting characters as I want people to level with and dont plan on playing if I am solo.

Race/Class really dont matter, just want to see if there is like minded people that would have interest in putting something together. Im not new to the game, just coming back after a long hiatus and some failed experiences on other emu's
Old 11-18-2014, 02:20 PM
Banned

also stuck on 3rd shift

but all my toons are 60

i could roll a heal
Old 11-18-2014, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Just play, join fresh. If you cant find group, load blue at same time. Always people 1- 40 lfg.
Old 11-20-2014, 05:40 AM
Aviak

In field of bone trying to level, taking the path most people dont being an SK...making it more difficult on myself in doing so.

My logic is....I level a class to make a new class later...well guess what, then im spending the same amount of time overall to = the same result by having to level all over again. I would rather do something one time in the beginning.

Looking for some people to group with however, and hopefully meet some people to static group with on a regular basis
Closed Thread