Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2018, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
China's Surveillance State Should Scare Everyone

China once again seems to be ahead of the curve:

Imagine a society where this actually worked though. Where people just stopped getting away with shit and had to follow the rules all the time. Maybe it would not be so bad for normal people.
Imagine preemptively invading china and putting an end to communism once and for all

Deus vult
Old 02-05-2018, 10:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
China's Surveillance State Should Scare Everyone

China once again seems to be ahead of the curve:

Imagine a society where this actually worked though. Where people just stopped getting away with shit and had to follow the rules all the time. Maybe it would not be so bad for normal people.
Imagine a society where you got rid of all the Jews... oh wait yea of course you can imagine scenarios that are absolutely bullshit fantasy.

It would never work.

You know I know you liberals don’t think that your government is going to become corrupt but I urge you to listen to those people you think are crazy, The Second Amendment slippery slope Ben Shapiro type people that think that if you get rid of the Second Amendment one day the government will take away your rights.

We don’t have to imagine this world you talk about because every single country that has ever existed eventually became what you’re talking about and it resulted in the complete elimination of freedoms for the people that lived inside of those countries.

What’s funny to me is that liberals will sit there and say imagine a society, what you’re talking about has been attempted time and time and time again the one thing that hasn’t been attempted is leaving America the free country that it was when it was founded that’s the only thing that’s never been tried before and it’s the only thing that for the last 200 years has fucking worked!

Why do you feel the need to try to change what has worked the only thing that has worked in the history of mankind you feel the need to change it into something that there are multiple historical examples of not working.

lol

But hey you know what if you had the constitutionalist values of states rights over federal rights you could do that in Washington and we could watch from the safety of our red states the complete fucking dissolution of your rights as you become a product corporations and the elected leaders use to make money.

Hey maybe you’ll have more free time to live stream on twitch though, most liberals probably wouldn’t even notice. Because deep down a liberal is just cattle.
Old 02-05-2018, 12:10 PM
Banned

lol @ runescape farming dragon bones. BLEAK
Old 02-05-2018, 03:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
please don't remember that time communists starved 304892389x more of their own people than the highest estimations of what nazi germany killed in its entire existence, during the same time. that wasn't real communism!!!111 please don't question why your marxist activist teachers in college never told you about this. it's a conspiracy theory because i didn't learn about it in my marxist-approved state education. please don't look at venezuela either, where runescape gold is their main form of currency due to increased stability over their money. a place that was formerly the most prosperous country in latin america turned to a shithole full of starvation where the highest paying job has become farming green dragons in the wilderness for dragon bones @ 4 USD an hour. that wasn't real communism either!!!1 oh god please don't read The Gulag Archipelago that wasn't real communism!!11
Look. Russia was a piece of shit backwater -- same with China -- and they were a few decades out from being turned into a fucked up situation like the fractured shattered European-controlled middle east. Russia became the 2nd most powerful country in the world (before deciding to give capitalism a whirl) and China is now rapidly ascending to the most powerful country in this world.

So yea -- less people in Germany died -- not counting the Jews and Soldiers of course....

I mean, if there's a grain shortage (usually do to a mix of bad weather and corruption)...who starves? The guys that are politically loyal or the ones that aren't? Someone has to starve -- there isn't enough fucking grain. Might as well be the problematic populations.

The question of whether any of this is real communism is contextual. It was certainly real communism as it was labeled in the west and actually existed in the world. It was just a far cry away from anything Marx wrote about.

I don't actually break any laws except pot related ones -- which are bullshit personal freedom laws that Nixon started so he shut up the anti-war movement. There are so many people breaking so many damn laws we have no idea what a truely law abiding society would look like.

How about a society where the police could watch each other backs constantly and crack dealing was basically eliminated? What would that look like?

Sure Zuckerberg and Gates and some others would lord around and break laws we have to follow. But if they just keep it to a small circle that's not that big of a deal.

There's too many of these puffed up elites right now...The super elites need to eliminate their competition and make things better for the lower orders at the same time. And basically surveillance is going to be how they do it.

Edit:

Is China Communist?

This is another loaded question. It seems like their authoritarian apparatus has never fundamentally been changed. The families in power under Mao still are in power. The only thing that has changed is their commitment to ideological driven industrial ideas like "let's create massive food co-ops or work units."
Last edited by JurisDictum; 02-05-2018 at 04:03 PM..
Old 02-05-2018, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

I wasn't being serious about communism. I just want to crush china

Hail victory & Texas
Old 02-05-2018, 04:59 PM
Banned

i want to crush china too. I like the chinese in america. But the Chinese also Scare and Terrify me after traveling through their country to indulge in great pleasures in the land of Thais

Walking among them in Beijing and on the aeroplanes, I KNEW, with testicular certainty, that there will cum a time that the white man fights the chinese; and I reckoned that my hands alone would have to slay some 30 of the sheeplike chinaman before I, myself, could succumb to a fatal wound - so heavily are the numbers stacked against America in the classical War of Attrition model.

I swear to God and by the smell of Iron in my Pale hands I will return to Texas and defend the Fatherland againste the Chinese with my left-handed, bolt action, Remington 30.06 and my Long Knife; so Help me Krishna; the chaparelle of South Texas will run red with their blood as the bobcats and rattlesnakes feast on their entrails and leap before me, intercepting grenades and bullets so that I may live on, the Phantom of the Mesquite; the Horror of Texas
Last edited by skarlorn; 02-05-2018 at 05:05 PM..
Old 02-05-2018, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_troll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i bit my lip like so bad that it's swolen and you can tell just looking at me!
that sucks :c it seems liek every time i do that, it is right at the BEGINNING of a meal and it totally ruins most the rest of the meal. what is worse though is if you ever get foods stuck in your saliva duct :c i have an ad habit of liek sucking on my food when i eat and it's happened to me a few times now. it fricken HURTS and there is absolutely NOTHING you can do about it. any kind of pressure aggravates it, so just have to sit there and wait ;n; it is awful
Old 02-05-2018, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i want to crush china too. I like the chinese in america. But the Chinese also Scare and Terrify me after traveling through their country to indulge in great pleasures in the land of Thais

Walking among them in Beijing and on the aeroplanes, I KNEW, with testicular certainty, that there will cum a time that the white man fights the chinese; and I reckoned that my hands alone would have to slay some 30 of the sheeplike chinaman before I, myself, could succumb to a fatal wound - so heavily are the numbers stacked against America in the classical War of Attrition model.

I swear to God and by the smell of Iron in my Pale hands I will return to Texas and defend the Fatherland againste the Chinese with my left-handed, bolt action, Remington 30.06 and my Long Knife; so Help me Krishna; the chaparelle of South Texas will run red with their blood as the bobcats and rattlesnakes feast on their entrails and leap before me, intercepting grenades and bullets so that I may live on, the Phantom of the Mesquite; the Horror of Texas
wow, i really enjoyed that ^^
Old 02-05-2018, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Wrong thread but I just made sick mental GAINZ reading this
Old 02-05-2018, 09:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

tagged

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread