Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2016, 07:26 AM
Planar Protector

I found it funny whenever I was in <Empire> and brought up the fact that Hona/Fatality was literally the cause for many people quitting and why would we keep this piece of shit around for so long.

A week after I asked, he was awarded a sow sword. Stopped going to VP and raids entirely. I don't know if he still plays in velly but I assume he doesn't. Hopefully the guy got what he deserved because the shit he would say to his own guildies was foul.
Old 01-12-2016, 07:27 AM
Planar Protector

Good read, not surprised at all, Retti is by far the worst community member we have. He spreads negativity around him and is angry all the time, I think it's safe to say he lives a miserable life and gets off on trying to drag people around him down in his self-made hole of darkness

Sad to see you get treated like a scrub by spineless pals though, i don't know gongshow, he seems like the guy who wants to be everyones friend... that's cool and all but really doesn't work if you're a leader and have to make decisions like this now does it? Surprised however how Retti can be someone they would stand behind, to me he is so fucking toxic and i'm sure anyone who plays with him can say the same if they just gave their unbiased opinion.

I don't expect Colgate to mouth up against aimchat at any capacity at this point, he is just happy to be a part of the nerd fraternity. He's after all 2 generations younger then these people so it's natural for him to look up and admire them
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 01-12-2016, 07:30 AM
Banned

your first mistake was thinking you were an officer in the truest sense, aimchat trumps all. they are the ones that supersede you. Not the other way around. How you did not realize this after all this time specially being part of the outer circle of the inner circle amazes me.

second, retti is a huge piece of shit but retti gives good dick so?(if you dont know what i mean by this PM me elsewhere ill explain further just not here, so do other people heartbrand for instance. why do you think they keep assholes around? food on the table bro.)

third, start a PVP guild, some of friends would join you.
Old 01-12-2016, 07:30 AM
Fire Giant

Didn't rettiwalk get kicked out of nihilum for pulling this kind of shit with someone too? Was it Northwest? he was like telling him he hoped his kids died or something? or was it northwest got kicked instead of rettiwalk?
Old 01-12-2016, 07:35 AM
Banned

also forgot to add, had to leave friends basicaly over the same shit, people who you thought were your friends taking the others side.

people kept disrespecting me and my brother and my pals id been gaming with for years 12-16 hours a day said to just take it like a bitch for the good of the guild. lol.

so i know how you feel.
Old 01-12-2016, 07:37 AM
Fire Giant

Nothing ever changes at P99.
Old 01-12-2016, 07:39 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
your first mistake was thinking you were an officer in the truest sense, aimchat trumps all. they are the ones that supersede you. Not the other way around. How you did not realize this after all this time specially being part of the outer circle of the inner circle amazes me.

second, retti is a huge piece of shit but retti gives good dick so?(if you dont know what i mean by this PM me elsewhere ill explain further just not here, so do other people heartbrand for instance. why do you think they keep assholes around? food on the table bro.)

third, start a PVP guild, some of friends would join you.
Hes got dirt on a lot of people I hear. I was a victim of one of his extortion attempts so I can kinda see how hes pseudo-untouchable. No I will not post prof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbanpls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't rettiwalk get kicked out of nihilum for pulling this kind of shit with someone too? Was it Northwest? he was like telling him he hoped his kids died or something? or was it northwest got kicked instead of rettiwalk?

IDK but he petitionquested Kimm for an in-game account ban over RL attacks so if true he is a hypocrite and welp, toxic.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 01-12-2016, 07:43 AM
Fire Giant

Retti mornin hb low tier aimchat
Old 01-12-2016, 07:45 AM
Banned

Colgate rettiwalk gyno they are all the same full of shit and gongshow will never step up to put them in there place good luck to the good people in empire cause when aimchat has all its loot there will be no one there to do your raids.
Old 01-12-2016, 07:48 AM
Banned

lets not get ahead of yourself here gzaz, empire still is the fairest loot system that has ever been put in place on red99.

every single loot decision i have seen has been 100% legit, Also, it's aimchats guild. They are allowed to sneak a pixel off to where ever they want whenever they want here and there. When you put enough work to chest burst nihilum and start your own guild by handing out a bunch of free gear to people to get a guild together you can do the same.

until then, empire has been the best thing this server has ever seen when it comes to fair loot system, i was in nihilum, way more loot was black holes in that raiding guild.
Closed Thread