Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2011, 02:50 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Oh my god what is going on here?

who never did somthing wrong should throw the first stone!

I just knew a Warrior who loggt just his Wizz in for porting or his cleric for rezzing himself nothing else and he got banned too. Are you relly want that he is losing everything? he has no plat or some special armor and he worked really hard to get lvl 57. I thing the punishing is hard enough so stop screaming for more.

This is really kindergarden 0815
Old 08-29-2011, 02:53 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh my god what is going on here?

who never did somthing wrong should throw the first stone!

I just knew a Warrior who loggt just his Wizz in for porting or his cleric for rezzing himself nothing else and he got banned too. Are you relly want that he is losing everything? he has no plat or some special armor and he worked really hard to get lvl 57. I thing the punishing is hard enough so stop screaming for more.

This is really kindergarden 0815
Multi Boxing is against the rules, period. He is lucky he is not perma banned and only has to deal with coin loss and getting a few levels back.

It does not matter if he did it just to rez himself or port himself. He was multi boxing...
Old 08-29-2011, 03:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavahorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what did this hacking program let them do anyways?
MacroQuest2 can do anything from simply showing the locations of every NPC/PC in your current zone on your map, with their levels, current health, current loot lists, to running an automated script that makes your characters play by themselves when you aren't at the computer, to letting you 'ghost kill', or hit a mob with almost no chance of it retaliating. Speed hacks, '#zone' command (teleports you to a specific /location in a zone)...it can do a lot.

I've got a question about the anti-hack system...does it detect WinEQ as a third party program? I know a lot of people use it even with a single account (even though it's intended for boxing) because it reduces lag and memory usage by a lot.
Old 08-29-2011, 04:12 AM
Aviak

Sorry guys I'm a bit lazy to read this whole thread (just read the 1st and last pages). I'm just wondering if third party apps such as EqTimer (simple stopwatch) and yalp (displays stats, based on log parsing) are considered cheating.

Enchanter, The Northern Wind
Last edited by epicentre; 08-29-2011 at 05:23 AM..
Old 08-29-2011, 04:16 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennoia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've got a question about the anti-hack system...does it detect WinEQ as a third party program? I know a lot of people use it even with a single account (even though it's intended for boxing) because it reduces lag and memory usage by a lot.
I don't know if it does or it doesn't, but I wouldn't worry about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you are experiencing issues with rapid movement, or very slow movement / frame rate, double durations, crashing, etc, try running EQ under WinEQ2, Found at Http://www.lavishsoft.com.
Last edited by Ezuen; 08-29-2011 at 04:58 AM.. Reason: Emphasis in bold, someone over looked it VVV :)
Old 08-29-2011, 04:56 AM
Planar Protector

Thought it was suggested somewheres that one would use winEQ since it oughta help some with the phletora of dual-core issues.

Shocked that mages/necros didn't rank higher up thar btw.
Old 08-29-2011, 07:58 AM
Sarnak

Great job!!!
Old 08-29-2011, 08:20 AM
Banned

Great job,When will guilds like TMO be disband for hacking and exploiting server?
Old 08-29-2011, 10:50 AM
Kobold

% by Guild would be interesting IMO.

<The Mystical Order>

Alts:
[34 Wizard] Motlee Crue (Human) <The Mystical Order>
[4 Wizard] Aysee Deecee (Human) <The Mystical Order>
[2 Wizard] Vhan Halen (Human) <The Mystical Order>

Live - Tallon Zek 2000-2005 / Drinal 2007-2008
[80 Sorcerer] Acillatem Zoso (Human) <Knights of the White Rose> / <Veritable Quandary>
Old 08-29-2011, 10:54 AM
Skeleton

did some people get perma bans?
Closed Thread