Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2014, 08:06 PM
Sarnak

Most all of the people crying have like 1 month old accounts, not really interested in what you have to say unless it's something useful so please just go cry in a corner and not here.

IMO they should change the downtime schedule to read "indefinite" and keep the forced beta for at least another day, to help people better understand and appreciate everyone's place in this little world they have generously created for us.

EQFriends Consolidation Tool - consolidate all your friends
Auction/Logfile Notifier - logfile watcher with text/email notification
Old 12-02-2014, 08:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmadi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not about being fair, it's about pulling a time frame out their ass with NO updates, they say "sometime Tuesday" but nothing else.

Also yes a free game, but they operate on donations and if I've donated I can say wtf is on my mind about it being down. Oh wait that IS supporting the game/server... I bet most complaining hasn't even done that much.

If you have an issue with that, its on you, not me.

deuces.
You sound so entitled it is disgusting. I bet you give somebody a birthday present then get mad when they don't buy you a christmas present too right? I'm glad I don't know you IRL.
Old 12-02-2014, 08:17 PM
Kobold

So much kindness in the world it's unbelievable.
Old 12-02-2014, 08:29 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

After all the developers have done for us. (everything having to do with P99) You guys cant even give them 4 days worth of beta testing. They have given hundreds of hours and plenty of their own money to bring us this SERVICE for FREE. How can you possibly complain. I don't get it, they are asking for one small favor.
Old 12-02-2014, 08:29 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaiwy0503 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sound so entitled it is disgusting. I bet you give somebody a birthday present then get mad when they don't buy you a christmas present too right? I'm glad I don't know you IRL.

Ditto. I don't hang out with fan boi's.
Old 12-02-2014, 08:30 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramathorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After all the developers have done for us. (everything having to do with P99) You guys cant even give them 4 days worth of beta testing. They have given hundreds of hours and plenty of their own money to bring us this SERVICE for FREE. How can you possibly complain. I don't get it, they are asking for one small favor.
Yeah they should have gathered all the fan boi's together and gave them forced beta testing. Since they're so about this down time and how patient you must be.
Old 12-02-2014, 08:34 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmadi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ditto. I don't hang out with fan boi's.
What about nerd gamers?
Old 12-02-2014, 08:36 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What about nerd gamers?

EH... nah... I generally dislike people and don't play well with others. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-02-2014, 08:39 PM
Orc

Quote:
EH... nah... I generally dislike people and don't play well with others. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have to ask. Why do you play on P99?
Old 12-02-2014, 08:39 PM
Developer

Quote:
Ditto