Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2015, 05:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4EQWASCOOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exactly why I left blue after 3 weeks. No npc to kill. Whole zones bare. Fuuuuuck that.
Single player EQ is far superior

/s
Old 11-02-2015, 12:29 AM
Fire Giant

Roll an Iksar, and level up solely in Swamp of No Hope. Absolutely no one ever wants to be in that zone at any given time. Frontier Mountains, pretty much the same. I'd suggest Velious in the 30's but bards are screwing that up too. Seriously, just fuck bards.
Old 11-02-2015, 12:14 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Lmfao if you can't find mobs to kill in your teens stop playing this game. It'll only get worse as you level. Their are a crapload of newbie zones where you can kill stuff. I've leveled many alts and have never had a problem like you speak of
Old 11-02-2015, 12:20 PM
Large Bat

I started as an Iksar, FoB to Kurns was pretty easy to handle. After Kurns it's up to you, can go to OT Water hole (my personal favorite) and solo till about 25, or go to LOIO and kill some junk there. There is a group that does Ledge there, at around 22 or so, it's suppose to be good exp but I wouldn't know, that zone is terrible.

After that, can hit up giant fort in WW, and I can offer you no advice from that point. I play mostly after 5pm EST to 12 AM, and I never had a lot of issues finding groups or finding mobs to kill.

As for the bards, I have seen them in OT a few times, but I just take some of the mobs they are pulling. They try to pull like 30 at a time, my guild told me you're allowed to steal some mobs back after 4 or 5 are pulled, so I feel no remorse when I take a few of theirs.
Old 11-02-2015, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've got 5 toons, all under 20, as I'm a recent startup.

As of now, every single one of them is unplayable (Saturday night primetime)

Because every single one of them...from levels 9 to 16ish...is in an area completely taken over by ubertwinked cunts that steal all the mobs and assling PL dr00d 'assistants' that keep them regened and DSed.

I spent an hour in Lavastorm of all places...soloing at 16, leveling to 17....minding my own business on my mage.

Sure as shit, twinked to the balls level 10 (!) DE enchie with a 40+ assling dr00d in tow rip through the entire visible area near Najena (where the mobs are dark blue or higher to me at 17) and fucking EMTPY it of mobs inside of 3 minutes while I med on the ramp.

I've got a lowbie necro in FoB. He's 12 now. Has been for weeks. Trying to get a toe in edgewise in Kurns is an excercise in futility. You guessed it....6AM, 10 PM, doesn't matter...twinks PLing the way through.

Crushbone? Good fucking luck. I have a 10 ranger, a 9 druid, and a 10 cleric there. The druid and ranger also tried Blackburrow and Runnyeye. Shouted for groups .... nothing but twink partners.

C'mon. Doesn't anyone actually PLAY the fucking game and learn how to play a class?
I really don't think this is valid. CB, are you serious? Just go in, find a spot and take orcs. SOMETIMES everything is camped. In that case there is this thing called /ooc. If you use that and said "lvl xx 'classhere' lfg" 9/10 you'll get someone telling you to join them. Otherwise go to BB which is 1 zone over and I NEVER see anyone ever killing that entire zone.

Secondly, you should talk to these "twinked" out players and tell them you are lfg. Sometimes they will add you to the group and you will get LOTS of xp and have fun and meet a new person whom you can befriend.

OR! You can R&F. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-02-2015, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Yea... I'm sorry, but this is like the people that roll on red, then quit in a week and cite the reason being that they got griefed relentlessly in cb, mm and unrest.

If you don't want to fight with 100 other people stop going to the most popular levelling areas in the game.
Old 11-02-2015, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

At the same time, isn't it funny how red gets criticized for the XP bonus yet blue is crawling with people trying to "shortcut" 20/30/40 levels lol...can't make that shit up [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-02-2015, 02:21 PM
Banned

kek to answer OP's question: yes, every newbie zone on red.
Old 11-02-2015, 02:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Single player EQ is far superior

/s
would love to see you over on red trying to solo some shit pal

this is what happens to single player EQ on red:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-02-2015, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx64_N4AA04

No reason.