Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2020, 01:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How did red turn out?
I had a lot of fun there for a long time. I quit when my job got demanding.

Most of the real PVPers are on Rise of Zek 2.0 now - come check it out
Old 06-15-2020, 01:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you existed when Tmo did you’d prolly be curious
Nah. A RnF post that doesn't spill the beans doesn't interest me.
Old 06-15-2020, 04:17 AM
Kobold

The money from the RMT sale was used to finance Epstein's "suicide." I have the documents.
Old 06-15-2020, 06:10 AM
Banned

Well you know something is up when it is common knowledge Durison did the dirty on his own pixels (and his wife's) to buy DJ equipment or something along those lines yet the <TMO cohort/leadership> flat out deny that even happened.

So to expect them to come clean YEARS after the fact seems a bit of an ask.

My personal theory on this is that if they (leadership) had come clean on it at the time and pursued Durison via petitions:

1. The pixels were long gone anyhow and would just get banned.
2. Members of their own guild probably purchased them and would subsequently get banned (loss of members).
3. After the MQ delevel debacle (all those toons getting deleveled to 55 for using MQ - an FYI for the uninitiated) then to have a pixel debacle would not have been a good thing.
4. and most probably the highest on this list was guild reputation.

*shrug* it's good to bring it up from time 2 time, make them squirm by letting them know that people know.
Old 06-15-2020, 06:37 AM
Fire Giant

3. After the MQ delevel debacle (all those toons getting deleveled to 55 for using MQ - an FYI for the uninitiated) then to have a pixel debacle would not have been a good thing.

Um I am confused what was this for?
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 06-15-2020, 08:42 AM
Sarnak

...you down with OPP?
Old 06-15-2020, 10:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well you know something is up when it is common knowledge Durison did the dirty on his own pixels (and his wife's) to buy DJ equipment or something along those lines yet the <TMO cohort/leadership> flat out deny that even happened.

My personal theory on this is that if they (leadership) had come clean on it at the time and pursued Durison via petitions:

2. Members of their own guild probably purchased them and would subsequently get banned (loss of members).

*shrug* it's good to bring it up from time 2 time, make them squirm by letting them know that people know.
You are so far off dude. I remember hearing that Durison may have disappeared/RMTed, but it's not like he was holding TMO's guild bank. That's not our problem. I would be surprised if it wasn't put in front of the staff.

TMO as I recall had only a few (3 or 4) low ranking members hit in Cheatgate 2011. The list is public. We had less people busted than many much smaller guilds, and none of our leadership or key players got nailed (unlike Transatlantic Rampage whose raid leader got busted using Harry Potter Maps during raids, in addition to many others). Maybe you remember Heroleeofcub and the other players of his relative value that got busted in TMO [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-15-2020, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You have absolutely no friggin idea wtf you are talking about
Old 06-15-2020, 04:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Durison took off with a lot of Dark Ascension guild bank, but next to nothing from the TMO side of things. I was able to personally intercept some of the items that TMO inherited via the merger that he tried to get.
Old 06-15-2020, 05:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:

Imagine thinking about some guy who quit the game like 8 years ago. Durison was a cool dude tho and awarded me Selo drums so I hope he cashed out and is living his DJ dream some where.
Closed Thread