Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2020, 05:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, I must have missed the Gore thing, who the hell was that?

Also, hey Von.
it was around the time u got sick(hope u are well and healthy and please smack ele for me i miss him alot.
it did happened shortly before zagum took over gm bussines ,
Old 06-18-2020, 05:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nizler lol that is a clear as fuck case of drug abuse .he was such a methhead almost as diente de perro aka houndtooth.
Old 06-18-2020, 05:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it was around the time u got sick(hope u are well and healthy and please smack ele for me i miss him alot.
it did happened shortly before zagum took over gm bussines ,
Pretty healthy these days all things considered.

By the way, you got to be one of the big bad evil guys in my D&D campaign a few years ago. It was a 3.5 game that lasted 4 years and went from 1st to 25th level. Here's you! You almost one-round killed a 19 level 3.5 druid, a house-rule buffed up paladin, and a pole arm fighter. Also, you wore full golden efreeti armor cause that's how you rolled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Stats
Von`Hammer
Level 21 Anti-Paladin, Large
HP: 1,361
Initiative: +7 Speed: 100’ fly 15’ Step DR 25/Magic
AC: 50 T: 30 FF: 47 Expertise & Def (-4/+3)
BAB: 21
Atk: +51 (2d6+29+5d6 Prismatic Shift 17-20X2) +8 CONFIRM CRITS
Full Attack: +51/+46/+41/+36 DIRE CHARGE
Saves: 46/32/35 (Divine Fortune)
Abilities: STR 38 DEX 16 CON 32 INT 18 WIS 22 CHA 26
Skills:
Feats: Wpn Foc GS, Furious Charge, Imp. Init, Pwr atk, Battle Blessing, Extra Smite, Imp. Crit GS, Cmbt. Exprt, Imp. Cmbt. Exprt., Pwr Crit X2, Divine Fortune, Dire Charge
Gear: Golden Efreeti Mask of Truth (3 rds/day true sight no action), Necklace of Adaptation, Golden Efreeti Gauntlets (Fire Resist 20), Belt of Titan Str (+10), Golden Efreeti Bootss, Golden Efreeti helm (Absorb 50 levels of negative spell energy/negative levels), Golden Efreeti Pauldrons +8 CHA +8 CON, Vest resist +5, Golden Efreeti Bracers (+5 nat armor), Ring Prot. +5, Ring of Mettle

Golden Efreeti Plate: +7 Mithril Full Plate
Efreeti armor set bonus: Fly 100”; DR 25/Magic; GEB Mythic Haste. Gloves, Helm, Shoulders, Bracers, Full Plate, Boots.
+5 Prismatic Shifting Greatsword: Prismatic shift does 5d6 elemental damage, changing the type with each hit in order of fire, acid, cold, electricity.

HELM (50): Boots: Mask:

Cleave: Each melee attack he makes hits all targets in a full 180 degree arc.
Divine Blast: 1/round 10d10 100’ range. Divine blast takes place of a single atk @ same bonus.

Anti-Paladin Abilities:
Detect Good
Divine Grace
Lay Hands: 368
Aura of Despair: -2 to each extra attack against him per round
Rebuke Undead: 11/day
Smite Evil: 7/day +9/+21

Spells: 4/4/3/3 CL 10
1: Resurgence X3, CLW
2: L. Restore X2, Resist Energy, Faith Healing
3: CMW X3
4: Death Ward, CSW X2
Old 06-18-2020, 05:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"the mighty TMO"
to be honest the first ever tmo alone kill was thanks to Tr, perun trained my sorry ass and Getsome apologized and ress me, as i accepted the rez trak poped and insta fuck me and we got it .

there was such absurd grudges btw p99 guilds, i could never understand .that . there was wonderfull people on both guilds and i maintain i liked more hoku as raid leader than zeelot
there is such material of these years around to make a decent book about it
Old 06-18-2020, 05:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty healthy these days all things considered.

By the way, you got to be one of the big bad evil guys in my D&D campaign a few years ago. It was a 3.5 game that lasted 4 years and went from 1st to 25th level. Here's you! You almost one-round killed a 19 level 3.5 druid, a house-rule buffed up paladin, and a pole arm fighter. Also, you wore full golden efreeti armor cause that's how you rolled.
hahahahah i do remember u even made some models , i recall u made prety cool spell jammer dioramas to play ur campains.
Old 06-18-2020, 06:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hahahahah i do remember u even made some models , i recall u made prety cool spell jammer dioramas to play ur campains.
Yeah, I go WAY overboard.

I fixed tons of holes in 3.5 with my house rules.

I also redid 2nd edition specialty priest spheres for 3.5 (that took me like a year)

And I use Skyrim to make movie trailers for my game. This one was to announce the beginning of Act II of my current game: ACT II: Dark Pantheon

I promise I have a job.....
Old 06-18-2020, 09:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
the best thing he could have done to be honest .others just snorted it
ROFL.

Amazing.

Thank you for coming to posting in this thread. Really bought the fuel to the flame with your posts.

Also I remember you soloing your Paladin heaps in KC.
Old 06-18-2020, 09:42 PM
Planar Protector

Hey Von hope you are doing well.

Also

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vonhammer>Opmeter purely based on accent.

-Ramen
WTS Mage Epic MQ
Some other toons
Formerly of TZ
Old 06-18-2020, 10:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ROFL.

Amazing.

Thank you for coming to posting in this thread. Really bought the fuel to the flame with your posts.

Also I remember you soloing your Paladin heaps in KC.
Anyone who knew me back in the day , know im a loudmouth with no remorse and unable to bite my tongue , aswell probably the player of p99 with a larger ammount of broken english sexual obscenitys on a guild chat.

i was bored and saw another bad post on a poor attempt to troll, not like i care much to be honest , i was the last original pre merger tmo member to leave the guild .
i may be wrong but i think ports allready left guild , i hope he is doing well .

not like im defendin tmo , like all guilds had his share of shit , shady deals realy retarded momments but i like to set the things straight .

i hated individuals such chest for years(started to dislike him not for bein a racist retarded mongoloid but for beratin acillaterm a mage wich joined tmo wich i loved and wich i had alot of music conversations wich amused me big time) and in special quickfingers wich i deem the worst shitty player and excuse of a person i ever meet in a mmo(outside his spy he being totaly retarded bad player what hit the nail was the fact he did posted in tmo forums pictures of him burning the fuck outta a fat girl with disability with hot wax)

and thank you i mained a paladin for years on live people though soloing with em was painfull and retarded. vonhammer started as a alt i used to actualy play a necromancer by the name of andromeda but i soloed von in no time without even twink him was broken as fuck . but i did aswell soloed a warrior troll the same way called lonegin,kc was my home
Old 06-18-2020, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Von hope you are doing well.

Also

WTS Mage Epic MQ
damn lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] good to see you atmas
Closed Thread