Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2020, 10:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Von hope you are doing well.

Also

WTS Mage Epic MQ
old as fuck m8 and now im a grandpa but life is good and i still work under the waist so all isnt lost yet.
Old 06-19-2020, 10:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and in special quickfingers wich i deem the worst shitty player and excuse of a person i ever meet in a mmo(outside his spy he being totaly retarded bad player what hit the nail was the fact he did posted in tmo forums pictures of him burning the fuck outta a fat girl with disability with hot wax)
JESSSUUSSS Christ I forgot all about that LMAO! Good ol' Tiggles!
Old 06-20-2020, 04:55 AM
Banned

Lol jesus @ the wax burning thing.

This thread really turned in to a dump on ol' tmo.
Old 06-20-2020, 11:29 AM
Kobold

I always thought TMO had the best name of any of the various raid guilds to come and go on this server. Sadly they spent their entire time during an era when the raid content was extremely limited and the loot garbage and irrelevant. 5 years of Kunark. Yikes.
Old 06-20-2020, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Durison rerolled and is now in Riot.
Old 06-20-2020, 12:20 PM
Kobold

This thread is like watching some fat gen x'ers in a softball league reminiscing about their varsity football glory days at Shithole High, Nebraska and how they used to really [I]be[I] somebody.
Old 06-20-2020, 12:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread is like watching some fat gen x'ers in a softball league reminiscing about their varsity football glory days at Shithole High, Nebraska and how they used to really [I]be[I] somebody.
How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?
Old 06-20-2020, 02:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When my wife and I were dating, I didn't want to brag, but I informed that that I was kind of a big deal on the internet. She didnt believe me, but I've since managed to get reddit gold TWICE, so I sure showed her.
Old 06-20-2020, 04:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
son we want to be al bundy. u can be peg
Old 06-20-2020, 04:10 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread