Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 07-08-2022, 07:46 AM
Banned

Default Forage skill bugged?

While working on the druid epic, I got to the part where you have to forage four unique items. My skill was around 60 when I started, and I successfully got 3 of the 4 items. The whole time I was looking for them, I would get the usual assortment of trash items like berries\fruit\vegetables\pods of water etc..

Then I moved over to gfay to forage for the last item (Ripened Heartfruit). For the first hour or so everything was normal, getting random trash items and the occasional failure. Then somewhere around skill 115 I started getting *only* "Roots" or a failure. All other trash items stopped appearing. Now no matter what zone I'm in, the *only* thing I can forage is Roots. I've tested this for two days now, there's no way it's just a coincidence- I've gotten like 300 roots in a row at this point. Not a single berries or pod of water or anything else but roots. I'm worried this means I also can't forage the final epic item I need.

Has anyone else experienced this? I talked to other druids in the same zone and they were still getting all the usual forage items.
Old 07-08-2022, 08:23 AM
Banned

Well nevermind I guess. No sooner than I post this bug report and I'm now getting all the normal trash items again.. so it was just a really, really long multi-day streak of only roots? Followed suddenly by a rabbit meat, vegetables and berries.... weird. Anyway, I suppose this is resolved.