Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2015, 10:43 PM
Orc

Default Are there ANY starter/lowbie zones not perma-ruined by twinks and PLing dr00ds?

I've got 5 toons, all under 20, as I'm a recent startup.

As of now, every single one of them is unplayable (Saturday night primetime)

Because every single one of them...from levels 9 to 16ish...is in an area completely taken over by ubertwinked cunts that steal all the mobs and assling PL dr00d 'assistants' that keep them regened and DSed.

I spent an hour in Lavastorm of all places...soloing at 16, leveling to 17....minding my own business on my mage.

Sure as shit, twinked to the balls level 10 (!) DE enchie with a 40+ assling dr00d in tow rip through the entire visible area near Najena (where the mobs are dark blue or higher to me at 17) and fucking EMTPY it of mobs inside of 3 minutes while I med on the ramp.

I've got a lowbie necro in FoB. He's 12 now. Has been for weeks. Trying to get a toe in edgewise in Kurns is an excercise in futility. You guessed it....6AM, 10 PM, doesn't matter...twinks PLing the way through.

Crushbone? Good fucking luck. I have a 10 ranger, a 9 druid, and a 10 cleric there. The druid and ranger also tried Blackburrow and Runnyeye. Shouted for groups .... nothing but twink partners.

C'mon. Doesn't anyone actually PLAY the fucking game and learn how to play a class?
Old 10-31-2015, 10:45 PM
Banned

Tryred
Old 10-31-2015, 10:46 PM
Banned

learn 2 play better
Old 10-31-2015, 10:46 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
learn 2 play better
How? There's no fucking mobs up to level on
Old 10-31-2015, 10:48 PM
Banned

looks like you need some http://wiki.project1999.com/Greaves_of_Stability
Old 10-31-2015, 10:54 PM
Kobold

I think it was bad luck in regards to lavastorm . Its usually empty. Im guessing you work day times? Lots of open stuff during weekdays. But check unrest see if you can get in the main room grp or try lake of ill omen. Even with a bARD pulling theres so many mobs .
Old 10-31-2015, 10:55 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawgz28 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it was bad luck in regards to lavastorm . Its usually empty. Im guessing you work day times? Lots of open stuff during weekdays. But check unrest see if you can get in the main room grp or try lake of ill omen. Even with a bARD pulling theres so many mobs .
Yea, I'm an IT guy, I have to work banker's hours for my users, sadly. At least for another couple years.
Old 10-31-2015, 11:00 PM
Kobold

An out there thought...maybe dagnors cauldron orc or goblin camp...thatmay work and i cant imagine anyone else would be around. Also oasis p1 camp 15-20 or orc hwy are good imo.
Old 10-31-2015, 11:16 PM
Planar Protector

Go to kerra isle. If that's populated too just quit
Old 10-31-2015, 11:25 PM
Planar Protector

I usually had pretty good luck with Field of Bone, killing the badgers in the pit near Kurns. At higher levels you can do various mob highways that run throughout the zone.

There are just so many mobs that even if there's a PLer and/or a bard, you can stay afloat. Stay out of Kurns. FoB is better xp anyway because more mobs + single pulls.
Closed Thread