Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2016, 04:09 AM
Planar Protector

OP is a child prodigy of EQ PvP. May his fingers never falter as they push the buttons in the proper button order.
Old 05-16-2016, 04:10 AM
Planar Protector

the essential correct order of button clicking is a requirement when you app <friends>
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 05-16-2016, 04:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the essential correct order of button clicking is a requirement when you app <friends>
not to mention 4 years of failed experience to take over top guild slot on the server for longer than 2 months that you need to app into friends aswell.
Old 05-16-2016, 04:15 AM
Planar Protector

we have been top slot since we started, have you checked the leaderboard? we are essentially the best pvp guild everquest has ever laid eyes on (brad mquaid and smedly confirmed)

please scoot the fuck over to blue if you measure guild success by slain dragons
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 05-16-2016, 04:47 AM
Banned

smedy, everquest is a PVE progression based guild the fact that there is any PVP enabled was a fluke when EQ was made.

PVP is the spice of PVE. its about 3% of why the game is played in actuality. The very same reason u dont play anymore is because there is no PVE for you, there is no actual game for you since your euro. if it was only about pvp or even more than 3% you'd never have stopped logging in.

ur done swede, ur done.
Old 05-16-2016, 04:50 AM
Planar Protector

i understand your guild is based on pve and you take great pride in this but no matter how many pixels you collect you'll still press the buttons in the incorrect order resulting in a once in a lifetime botb loss where you cause 0% damage to your opponent (experts in the field said this was impossible but you proved them wrong)
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 05-16-2016, 04:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i understand your guild is based on pve and you take great pride in this but no matter how many pixels you collect you'll still press the buttons in the incorrect order resulting in a once in a lifetime botb loss where you cause 0% damage to your opponent (experts in the field said this was impossible but you proved them wrong)
the duck man cometh the duckman taketh a few xanax, and the duckman giveth to sickpuppy.
Old 05-16-2016, 06:47 AM
Planar Protector

fair enough duckman, you win this time
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 05-16-2016, 07:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what do you weigh?
159.2 and i consider myself to be skinny
anything under 140 is disgusting
Old 05-16-2016, 07:36 AM
Planar Protector

didn't realize posting kills on nakeds was a thing, might be time to dust off the 2011 folder