Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2020, 10:39 PM
Banned

Default Caught another suspension - I guess GMS read/log all your msgs? Uninstalled EQ

I wouldn't be surprised if they were somehow scanning/reading anything you have in the background going on such as browser/tab history as well when you are connected to the p1999 servers. Soon as I uninstalled EQ and removed the p1999 file data and folder, did a spyware/malware scan and it found some weird shit - before the uninstall the scans never found anything....

Main toons were Shaman Toeking and Necro Taints. GM Menden is a cuck, sorry to say it but he is. Gets his wiggles off making people /random for disputed camps then waits in OOC like a rat as well as reads private tells between players to further pixel hall monitor the shit out of everyone. 2nd encounter with him, nothing crazy, basic train/camp dispute - says he knows about my second account/toon, will make a point to nuke that account as well, even though its not even related in any way to incident or other account...but whatever I can only feel pity and sorry for whatever golum like creature Menden actually is in real life. Makes sense the full on autists, basement dwellers and poopsockers graduate into egomaniac powertripping GMS, similar to turning the prisons into prison guards.

Any players along the way that I had good times with and shared on EQ knowledge/lore that I unfortunately will not longer be able to communicate with - Foromin, Totyns, Venum, Lanlenya, Fabion, Yendel, Urrsilla, Ogore, Chantela and her son, Heknows, Blacktoe and all my Toe-minions and anyone else that I grouped/xped/adventured with.

All in all though I do want to thank Cuckface Menden for his powertrippin golumlike tendencies - Got back into kickboxing/lifting/running. Weather is beautiful, next several days looking like -

Thu
Clear
81°
64°

Fri
Clear throughout the day.
74°
61°

Sat
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
72°
60°

Sun
68°
56°

Mon
70°
56°

Tue
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
68°
56°

Wed
70°
56°

Thu
73°
57°

Also going through my PS4 collection I didn't touch with games like Bioshock 1/2/Infinite, Dragon Age Inquisition, Horizon Zero Dawn, Witcher series etc.

Never got to try WoW classic relaunch either, got dual 1080GTXs with an AMD 1950x Threadripper just sitting here and never got to play WoW full settings at launch, can finally see some of my favorite zones like Tanaris/Ashenvale/Ungoro in full 2K glory with 120FPS/60HZ on Gsync monitor.

Pixel worship is a sickness and the GMS/Guides are as much as inmates of emulatedNorrath as the NPCs/PCs they rule over. Glad to be free.

RIP Toeking Level 31 Shaman.
RIP Taints Level 32 Necro.
My poor boys got nuked before they could even really spread their wings.

Goodbye.
Old 05-07-2020, 10:45 PM
Kobold

Can i have your stuff
Old 05-07-2020, 10:53 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

pretty sure they used my netflix too. stop reading passwords you trogs.
Old 05-07-2020, 10:53 PM
Fire Giant

you seem like a cool guy.. i'll miss you
Old 05-07-2020, 10:55 PM
Sarnak

Considering how mature you sound in this post I am sure your interactions that led to you being banned were as cordial.

https://media.giphy.com/media/2ept7eRuyq98s/giphy.gif
Old 05-07-2020, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

We really lost a winner here.

or soon to be winner of a darwin award.
Old 05-07-2020, 11:06 PM
Large Rat

shouldn't have been RMT'ing in EC that one day
Old 05-07-2020, 11:07 PM
Banned

*cracks knuckles, blows on fingertips*

I'm gay.
Old 05-07-2020, 11:16 PM
Sarnak

This is almost as big of a yikes as pint autofellating over killing 20 year old content with 3 of his friends on 12 characters.
Old 05-07-2020, 11:18 PM
Planar Protector

Isn’t this the same guy that lost his mind at sisters camp?
Closed Thread