Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2014, 09:00 AM
Sarnak

I will try it ......again(5th or 6th time). Since the global /ooc is much different. Sadly I do have issues dealing with that "vocal minority" that Tecmos describes. Maybe now it wont be so bad. Lets hope.
Old 04-27-2014, 09:09 AM
Fire Giant

Great Patch!!!!!! /hug
-Taken-Taken II-

"I may not agree with what you say, but to your death I will defend your right to say it."
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
"To be able to think freely, a man must be certain that no consequence will follow whatever he writes."

CromCruach on Blue - Aurgelmirx on Green
Old 04-27-2014, 09:17 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Laugher

And Red gets its yellow status back? pras Big Rog/staff
Old 04-27-2014, 09:22 AM
Sarnak

I'm noticing a slight lag on spell completion, even with a low ping. It could just be my connection this morning, but throwing it out there to see if others are too since update.
Old 04-27-2014, 09:39 AM
Planar Protector

logged into NK, zoned to SK to proceed to kite mobs (centaurs) and they were almost catching me with jboots on, lol...i couldnt even get them far enough back to cast any spells! who broketh the server? lol
Old 04-27-2014, 09:57 AM
Planar Protector

tested, narrowed my situation down to centuars in South Karana...they have sow run speed now?
Old 04-27-2014, 10:03 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanderTruewield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see the note for pathing in Sebilis, but was it fixed for Unrest? That monk has been kicking my ass for a while now. Also, some mobs that you pull from first floor will actually run upstairs on it's way to the main room (ghoul room), also on first floor.
Not fixed according to the people already there. Unrest as broken as before patch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-27-2014, 10:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tested, narrowed my situation down to centuars in South Karana...they have sow run speed now?
At least one of the centaurs (named one IIRC) in there has always been exceptionally fast. Was it that?
Old 04-27-2014, 10:16 AM
Fire Giant

Haynar: Mob runspeed revamp to be more accurate to classic. Speeds will also vary with changing HP more like classic was.

This seems to cause an issue while quadding in TD, if mobs get lower health than others their speed change makes the group begin to break up. Don't remember this being an issue on live, but I could be wrong.
Old 04-27-2014, 10:23 AM
Planar Protector

charmed pets pathing seems wrong when i hit guard in kc atm...mob going back to spawn instead of staying where i hit guard.
Closed Thread