Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Old 06-06-2021, 07:23 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Would love to talk to a Castle officer!

My husband and I are on Green and are casual players that have had really great experiences grouping with Castle over the last few months. We've both tried sending tells to multiple people asking about whether an officer is on and we were in a group where we finally said something, and we were told that someone would reach out to us on Discord (we gave our usernames) but we haven't heard from anyone. I'd love the opportunity to get an interview! Thank you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-07-2021, 09:23 AM
Large Rat

Hello!

Great to hear you had a positive experience grouping with <Castle> so far. We are an inclusive guild for all playstyles with a focus on community, levelling, and raiding.

My name is Intcha, an officer on the Green server. I can't say I received your discord usernames yet, but here's my info for you:

Intcha#4238 on discord

Hope to hear from you soon.
Old 06-07-2021, 12:09 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Awesome! Sent a friend request on Discord because it wouldn't let me DM to you otherwise. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello!

Great to hear you had a positive experience grouping with <Castle> so far. We are an inclusive guild for all playstyles with a focus on community, levelling, and raiding.

My name is Intcha, an officer on the Green server. I can't say I received your discord usernames yet, but here's my info for you:

Intcha#4238 on discord

Hope to hear from you soon.
Old 06-20-2021, 04:00 PM
Aviak

Hi I am a long time player on P99 (since 2012). I have characters on both blue and green and quite a few alts. I am a casual player. I work a lot so I am interested in joining up with a crew that is ok with someone who is down to group/raid once or twice a week. Maybe more if work is slow.

On Blue: Grull 55 Troll SK, Spacelord 56 Iksar Necro
On Green: Tollund 40 Troll Shaman, Olok 17 Gnome War

I also have a rogue and a cleric I plan on leveling, but I will cross that bridge another day. Please send me a DM here or a tell in game and let me know whats best for you all.

Hope to hear back soon, thanks!
Old 07-09-2021, 07:18 PM
Large Rat

Default old school/newbie

you guys still up and running. Previous from Rallos but hated the pvp Chanter 60, SK 40s and Cleric 50s
Old 07-30-2021, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calthaer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Leveling guild; sounds interesting. How do you join? Calthaer - level 30 bard.
Leveling, raiding, grouping, you name it! To join, please reach out to any member to ask if there's an officer available to talk to you. Rundown of our rules:
• No real-life politics/religion in guild chat or Discord
• No real-life slurs, regardless of your real-life identity, in guild chat or Discord
• No confrontations, callouts, freakouts, or meltdowns in guild chat or Discord
• Follow all Project 1999 rules, such as no multi-boxing or kill-stealing
• Don't Be A Jerk.
Which server, by the way?
Old 07-30-2021, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

Default Castle Green is recruiting! Castle Blue too!

<Castle> Green is looking for more good-hearted, conscientious players to expand our raid force's capabilities! We could especially use more bards and melees, but we welcome any class. We have a strong and loyal community of players from level 1 to level 60 and we have been making strides as a raiding guild.
Last edited by Videri; 07-30-2021 at 12:18 PM..
Old 08-01-2021, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

*Also looking for additional warriors.
Old 08-14-2021, 08:15 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Hello,

I am looking to join the guild and have contained a few members today. I am a casual player, who played EQ from 1999 to 2004. At the moment my Bard Corbolu is lvl 9 and based in Qeynos (for nostalgia reasons [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

I'm looking forward to hear from an officer.
Old 08-18-2021, 10:32 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hello there, team!

I'd love to join the guild. I'm a level 15 wizard on the green server. The character's name is Fizzyboom. I just started to play again after taking roughly 20 years off. I love playing again but miss having guild mates. Hope to hear from you all soon!

-Fizzyboom