Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2020, 04:43 PM
Kobold

Default A high elf magician versus a froglok noble: An unexpected defeat

So I was headed to the lower guk to hunt a froglok noble. I was after his white gold necklace. I had camped him before. To break camp, I had to kill three light blues at the same time. I have no CC, so I wouldn't say it's an easy fight, but it can be done without too much trouble (level 57 magician).

So at one point he spawns, and he's alone. He casts something on my pet, which stays there doing nothing while the noble hits me for 100. I assume my pet is mesmerized and I gate. When I go back, I see an earth elemental at the camp so I tell myself "Oh well, another magician got the camp".

I go back another time and the earth elemental is still there. Upon closer inspection, he wields a spear and a dagger. I always equip my pet with a spear and a dagger. And then it hits me: he charmed my pet and is keeping it forever.

So now to break camp I have to kill three light blues (two of which are casters), and Xenaner, a max level earth elemental equipped with a muzzle of mardu. I tried to break camp twice but had to gate each time. I was defeated.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (I don't know how to embed images).

I thought it was a funny enough story to share here. If anyone wants to go to Lower Guk and kill Xenaner, feel free :P

RED
Xeptna Stargaze, Evoker of the 52nd Solstice
Skraaa Katau, Shaman of the 39th Season
Ashnod the Uncaring, Cleric of the 36th Sacrifice