Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2017, 10:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The takp server is hosted like a foot away from the p99 server. Ping times would be about the same for takp as p99.
That's weird then, because I typically get 60-90ms on P99 and the couple of times I logged on to TAK I was at 600. I'll give it another shot, might have just been a couple of unlucky desyncs.
Old 04-14-2017, 05:56 PM
Kobold

If you do come over Ravager toss Fieldfare a tell I'll hook you up with some stuff to start.
Old 05-08-2017, 12:54 PM
Sarnak

Why are you posting client hacks on a post that is moderated by takp gms? Hope you didn't care about your account because it's probably going to get banned.
Old 05-08-2017, 12:55 PM
Orc

He's already banned, that's why he mad
Old 05-08-2017, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Not another teen "insert shitty 3 box eq server here" movie.
Old 05-08-2017, 03:53 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirunei [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Links to hacks sure no big deal.

*snip*

a reddit for discussing TAKP instead.
That contains hacks too. Downloading newagescriptkiddie's public repository and reposting his work in an effort to try and get people to hack TAKP because your salty ass got banned for RMTing is going to increase the number of cheaters and hackers on the server by none, and just make you look like a fool.

Congrats on being a script kiddie, a tool, and a failure at anything you do - you got caught making money off of volunteers, got banned, cried about it, claimed newagesoldier's work as your own, and tried to get people on your side in a desperate attempt to stay relevant in a game that has less than 5,000 IPv4 addresses online across its entire franchise.

And a warning to anyone who tries to active hack things detectable on the server on TAKP: You'll get caught. No third party cheat detection needed here to catch zone hopping or warping. Just because the command works doesn't mean it isn't being logged.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Old 05-08-2017, 05:10 PM
VIP / Contributor

There's hack detection; just because it requires humans to look at the results before firing the trigger doesn't mean your dumb ass dint du nuffin'.

If things happened instantly it would be insanely easy to figure out how to get around it. P99 does the same thing. Learn some common sense before you talk down to me.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Closed Thread