Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2016, 09:23 AM
Fire Giant

Good to have you and your hubby in guild Ajkuhuun. We have also added several others in recent days. Always looking for more quality people to fill the ranks for guild dungeon groups and guild chat. We have been hitting Lower Guk, Crystal Caverns and more recently rolled up some gnome mages and been terrorizing Crushbone. Anyone looking for a leveling guild should come join the fun!
Old 08-13-2016, 01:14 AM
Large Rat

Just joined!
Old 08-15-2016, 12:53 PM
Fire Giant

Still adding some good people and always looking for more. No level or class restrictions. Look me up in game for an invite or more info.
Old 08-18-2016, 01:20 AM
Kobold

Arshiss! I remember you, we used to group a fair amount. I think you did some raiding with MyschiefnMayhem my old Lanys guild too. Very cool to have you in the guild, I'll have to keep an eye out for you.
Old 08-25-2016, 01:41 PM
Fire Giant

Help us combat the summer lull! Are you new and looking for some friendly people to play and chat with? Are you guilded on your main but not on your twink alt? Do you have your character select screen filled with alts that have no home? Join Vita and help us combat the summer lull! We need more warm bodi..I MEAN PEOPLE!

Glossary of Terms
Summer Lull: Period of time during the summer where gaming nerds venture into the bright, hot sun to sweat, swat insects and otherwise not log into their favorite MMO leaving their gaming nerd friends wondering..WTF is everyone? Why can't we field a raid force? What happened to our regular dungeon group? Why have I wasted my life?

People: gaming nerds; also known as warm bodies.
Old 09-09-2016, 11:55 AM
Orc

I just wanted to post and say thank you for the invite to Vita a few weeks ago. I been having a wonderful time. A few of us have recently been grouping in SolA. I have also been leveling in Unrest, Mistmore and Lower Guk. We could use some clerics but we would be glad to have any newcomers to join. The more the merrier.

Jofur - 34 Bard
Last edited by Baamboozle; 09-09-2016 at 11:59 AM..
Old 09-09-2016, 12:06 PM
Fire Giant

It's been fun Jofur! You have leveled up pretty fast and we are glad to have you. Always looking for more if any others are looking for a home.
Old 09-09-2016, 03:14 PM
Large Rat

Yes - Thank you for this - will be contacting someone when I get in game this evening! Lvl 8 Ogre Shaman currently. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-16-2016, 12:21 AM
Fire Giant

Glad to have you in guild Droggy! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-16-2016, 07:57 AM
Large Rat

Thanks Thees! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread