Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2020, 10:19 AM
Kobold

Hey just put Manastone and Guise back in Guk while you're at it too, ok?

Jack - Server First Erudite
Old 02-03-2020, 10:41 AM
Fire Giant

I'd rather have unrooted tov and no-csr VP back. Would actually make the raid scene interesting again. I understand the intent behind rooted dragons, but it's a failed experiment basically everyone in the raid scene would like to see removed.

As for no-CSR VP, it allowed a really unique playstyle that is not allowed in any other zone. VP sees action once a week for a couple hours top and sits untouched the rest of the week. If train wars and ledge camping were brought back, it would return to being a constant struggle between guilds. It would give AG and Riot something to do other than farm Vindi non-stop. It would actually be interesting and competitive content again. We've got countless zones to rule lawyer and petition quest over, give us one where we can play the game differently absent raid rules. Smaller guilds don't attempt it and the loot is mostly obsolete, but the competition could be brought back.

As for warders, I don't really care either way.
Old 02-03-2020, 10:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack N [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It bothers me people still enjoy Blue, can everyone stop that?
Old 02-03-2020, 10:49 AM
Kobold

Stop putting words into my mouth, ya moran.

It bothers me that people think they can destroy the classicness of our beloved server because they feel they missed out.

Old 02-03-2020, 11:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack N [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop putting words into my mouth, ya moran.

It bothers me that people think they can destroy the classicness of our beloved server because they feel they missed out.
Wasn't it the devs themselves that mentioned that Blue may get "costum content" down the road?

How does "costum content" work with your "not classic" mantra? Much on Blue 99 is not classic already.
Old 02-03-2020, 11:10 AM
Kobold

I do not think the custom content they were referring to includes going back and customizing existing classic features.

P99 is more classic than any other server. They get a pass for what they have changed outside of classic because those changes address severe game balance and insanity issues; nothing relating to the Sleeper resembles even in the least other non-classic changes they have made. Reversing a core tenet of how a zone works because some schlubs want certain loot would not be within their reasonable purview, in my opinion. So far we have no reason to suspect that they disagree.

Old 02-03-2020, 11:21 AM
Sarnak

I like how loke makes a blanket statement about rooted dragons with no data to back it up. On the contrary I know most raiders like the rooted dragons.
Old 02-03-2020, 11:32 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
I need a GM because people still enjoy Blue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yikes.
Old 02-03-2020, 11:53 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yikes.
You retarded or something?

Old 02-03-2020, 11:55 AM
Kobold

I hope you still enjoy Blue when you fail to customize it in exactly the way you would like in order to receive loot no longer available in the game.

Closed Thread