Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2020, 09:25 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrekt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Problem: Reika possibly jewish

Rationale: Loot grubbing guild hopper. Warrants investigation if this is true.

Solution: Measure his nose."

Taken from:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...5&postcount=10

https://www.philosophytalk.org/blog/...emitism-racism

https://www.upworthy.com/the-fbi-jus...-level-as-isis

You think your jokes are funny and cute. But people die because of these themes and it's becoming more common.
Clearly, you haven't traveled much.

Tell that to most countries outside of the US. I have been turned down from several restaurants and karaoke spots in Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, etc. for being white. Was literally told one time, "No Hakujin" the last time I was in Tokyo at a BBQ Place.

Yet, Japan is virtual the safest country in the world. So what gives? Figured their racism would cause people to die.
Old 02-26-2020, 11:31 AM
Banned

People get assaulted by the liberal crazies out there too.

Lot of anger in the world for sure.

But it's people like y'all who keep bringing up old hatreds to keep them alive.

Our guild is far from racist and I harbor no hatred of jewish people by religion or ethnicity. Real people of various religions and ethnicities are in the guild who respect and appreciate each other. We can handle the random off color comments about us in stride but remind people that go too far to be careful. But what we have here is people spamming up the boards and digging up all kinds of past hatreds and trying to make my guild out to be some kind of genocidal hate rally. Do you have any idea how far off base and insane that is? Do you think all this is good for the community?

Do you realize if you quit stirring up all the anger and outrage, that people can just let this stuff roll off their back and it will die out? If you stop trying to turn everything into a violent race or religion issue, and tell people to be angry, it will slowly fade away. That would be a good thing.

But it seems to me some people have nothing better to do than make careers out of becoming activists to stir up all of these bad feelings, drag it into modern politics well after the civil rights era and defeat of the axis powers. You're the problem now. You gotta stop beating these drums and making people angry. You gotta let it go or things will never get better. I'm guessing if you've made this outrage garbage stuff your entire social identity, it might be interest to keep doing it and otherwise never improve as a person or find an actual meaningful way to benefit society.

You howl about stupid EverQuest guilds and perceptions of racism when REAL SLAVERY STILL EXISTS ELSEWHERE IN THE WORLD. Thats right! Real slavery and forced labor! Human beings for sale! It's all over the world and legal there:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slav...ury#Statistics

But the media isn't talking about it and programming you to focus on that. No, you're going after Christmas Carol lyrics and sports team mascots. Pathetic. Some crusaders you are lol. The people who put an end to the genocide in Germany weren't media parroting cuck boys with rainbow hair. You're nothing compared to a real WW2 soldier, you aren't doing anything but keeping hatred alive to give yourself some kind of badge of morality. You're just worthless and annoying. Enjoy trying to create perceptions of racism like a bunch of Jussie Smollets, doing THE EXACT OPPOSITE of easing racial tensions and violence.

Side note:

Would be funnier if this thread stopped dead on page 99 with one post short of 100. I doubt me making this post is gonna slow anything down tho.
Old 02-26-2020, 11:47 AM
Aviak

Whatchall wanna talk about today?
Old 02-26-2020, 11:49 AM
Aviak

What I want to know is what are the Dark Men of Odus doing about the real problems on Earth in regards to slavery and racism and discrimination?

Like what's the action plan
Old 02-26-2020, 11:51 AM
Aviak

Oh cool so I figured out how avatars work but no one can read my accolades unless they are friends with the Ant Man
Old 02-26-2020, 11:55 AM
Aviak

How do signatures work. I think I figured that out too.
Biggest Ego 2021 - {Your Advertisement Here}
Old 02-26-2020, 11:56 AM
Aviak

Four more years!

100 more pages!
Biggest Ego 2021 - {Your Advertisement Here}
Old 02-26-2020, 12:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethius Marlowe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whatchall wanna talk about today?
Proverbs 27:17
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.
Old 02-26-2020, 12:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethius Marlowe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What I want to know is what are the Dark Men of Odus doing about the real problems on Earth in regards to slavery and racism and discrimination?

Like what's the action plan
Letting you guys who are hyper focused in the wrong place know about it so you can sharpen your activism spears and make a difference. Go punch those Nazis!

Better hurry, they hang human beings up for sale like chickens in a Chinese market. Literally. Look it up! You might learn something!
Old 02-26-2020, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People get assaulted by the liberal crazies out there too.

Lot of anger in the world for sure.

But it's people like y'all who keep bringing up old hatreds to keep them alive.

Our guild is far from racist and I harbor no hatred of jewish people by religion or ethnicity. Real people of various religions and ethnicities are in the guild who respect and appreciate each other. We can handle the random off color comments about us in stride but remind people that go too far to be careful. But what we have here is people spamming up the boards and digging up all kinds of past hatreds and trying to make my guild out to be some kind of genocidal hate rally. Do you have any idea how far off base and insane that is? Do you think all this is good for the community?

Do you realize if you quit stirring up all the anger and outrage, that people can just let this stuff roll off their back and it will die out? If you stop trying to turn everything into a violent race or religion issue, and tell people to be angry, it will slowly fade away. That would be a good thing.

But it seems to me some people have nothing better to do than make careers out of becoming activists to stir up all of these bad feelings, drag it into modern politics well after the civil rights era and defeat of the axis powers. You're the problem now. You gotta stop beating these drums and making people angry. You gotta let it go or things will never get better. I'm guessing if you've made this outrage garbage stuff your entire social identity, it might be interest to keep doing it and otherwise never improve as a person or find an actual meaningful way to benefit society.

You howl about stupid EverQuest guilds and perceptions of racism when REAL SLAVERY STILL EXISTS ELSEWHERE IN THE WORLD. Thats right! Real slavery and forced labor! Human beings for sale! It's all over the world and legal there:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slav...ury#Statistics

But the media isn't talking about it and programming you to focus on that. No, you're going after Christmas Carol lyrics and sports team mascots. Pathetic. Some crusaders you are lol. The people who put an end to the genocide in Germany weren't media parroting cuck boys with rainbow hair. You're nothing compared to a real WW2 soldier, you aren't doing anything but keeping hatred alive to give yourself some kind of badge of morality. You're just worthless and annoying. Enjoy trying to create perceptions of racism like a bunch of Jussie Smollets, doing THE EXACT OPPOSITE of easing racial tensions and violence.

Side note:

Would be funnier if this thread stopped dead on page 99 with one post short of 100. I doubt me making this post is gonna slow anything down tho.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread