Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2020, 08:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPC [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I distinctly remember just running out on the water using levitation in the Oasis an zoning into TD without the raft. My wizard quaded raptors for ages getting AA xp, I never waited for the raft.
I definitely don't think it ever worked that way, at least not during actual classic. AA's weren't a thing until... luclin right? Maybe they changed it later, but that really doesn't sound right. Even when they removed the boats on live and added translocators, you had to use the translocators you couldn't just zone accross by running.
Old 11-05-2020, 08:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliverator [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still waiting on some kind of announcement for when we can expect Kunark to be released. It is definitely not going to be this weekend. Even a "Some time in the next 30 days" would be a lovely piece of information to have.
it was announced bud

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 11-05-2020, 10:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPC [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I distinctly remember just running out on the water using levitation in the Oasis an zoning into TD without the raft. My wizard quaded raptors for ages getting AA xp, I never waited for the raft.
Won't work, at least on P99. You need to be on the raft/boat to zone.
Old 11-06-2020, 12:49 AM
Planar Protector

Rafts and shuttles are for plebs. I'll be porting into Kunark *puts on sunglasses*
Old 11-06-2020, 12:51 AM
Banned

It sucks the fps slider no longer works, turning it down to about 10 when you first get to firiona vie is maximum nostalgiamersion
Old 11-06-2020, 02:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I thought you couldn’t zone into TD and OOT by running or swimming?
Old 11-06-2020, 01:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuljin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone acts like they know everything, but really nobody knows shit.

Who gives a shit, wait another month, powerlevel another Rogue, permacamp some more green mobs for DKP, what the fuck does it matter anyways. Everyone is gonna play this game all fucking day long no matter what the devs do.

Shit, they could delay Kunark 5 months just like they did with Velious 5 years ago. Ya know what would happen??? Exactly what happened with the Velious launch. Everyone would still play this game all fucking day long.

<The A-Team>
Old 11-06-2020, 02:50 PM
Skeleton

Before the green server was released I was in Oasis swimming to build up my swimming skill, and then ..Loading, please wait... I was in in Timorous Deep on the Raft going to the island. It really happened - on the Blue server.
Old 11-06-2020, 02:56 PM
Sarnak

Hey guys...Outah CHimp here....just got off the phoen with Niblog and he said....
Old 11-06-2020, 02:58 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Kunark brought to you by the state of Nevada

...that's a joke don't take it seriously.
Closed Thread