Old 11-22-2020, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Default 😋 Post pics of that sweet Casa! 😛

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

🌽🥑🐟🥬
Old 11-22-2020, 07:08 PM
Planar Protector

My dinner tonight, fresh out the skillet. I'm having a baked potato with it but its still baking.
Old 11-22-2020, 07:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

My dinner tonight, fresh out the skillet. I'm having a baked potato with it but its still baking.
Delicious, the fat looks rendered very nicely )
Old 11-22-2020, 07:10 PM
Planar Protector

btw casa means house, comida is food
Old 11-22-2020, 08:07 PM
Banned

i thought casa was corn, also need a veg bud big salad should be main food item for dinner

unless you want to be weak , fat and constipated
Old 11-23-2020, 12:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
btw casa means house, comida is food
SMH
Old 11-23-2020, 01:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i thought casa was corn, also need a veg bud big salad should be main food item for dinner

unless you want to be weak , fat and constipated
Salad has little protein. So you definitely won’t be strong eating that. Now the salad would compliment the protein in picture. But nothing wrong eating a steak.
Old 11-23-2020, 03:14 PM
Banned

Ever heard the expression strong as on ox?

Wild animals that eat mostly greens have very large amounts of muscle mass. Theres a show on netflix called forks over spoons or something similar that explains the difference in diets.

Vegetables have loads of protein and its more soluable then meat or dairy derived proteins.

I am not saying dont eat meats, but a steak and a potato is ridiculous for dinner
Old 11-23-2020, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ever heard the expression strong as on ox?

Wild animals that eat mostly greens have very large amounts of muscle mass. Theres a show on netflix called forks over spoons or something similar that explains the difference in diets.

Vegetables have loads of protein and its more soluable then meat or dairy derived proteins.

I am not saying don't eat meats, but a steak and a potato is ridiculous for dinner
I agree, and didn't want to get into this, thread is more about food appreciation then critique.

However, to add on to that, I think a lot of people lack the flora and ability to process plant enzymes because we sterilized and processed our diets. So when faced with a big helping of salad our bodies kind of go "Ooooohhhhwoommpitywomp". When we should materialize and digest those proteins better.

Try some malic acid, it's what I take, and I feel better when I take a pill sometimes with a nice helping of veg or something else I want to digest better. Also a good time to drink water, is when you eat. We should get more water from our food but our food is all dehydrated and gross mostly. Drinking between meals is less effective then water mixed with cellulose and stuff which feeds our guts and releases more slowly over time into our bloodstream.

Otherwise we are kinda just rinsing ourselves out and rubbing our insides with stuff like steaks and potatoes (which is fine) but we are actually way more better and capable than this.

Steaks still taste good, and a lil extra meat never hurted anyone too bad. Enjoy it when you get it. We are adapted to utilize more forms of food than most critters.
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-23-2020 at 03:25 PM..
Old 11-23-2020, 03:29 PM
Banned

There is some truth to that , store bought product is mostly fertilized with liquid cow shit if its labeled as organic, which has remnants of salmonella and ecoli and usually causes an upset stomach or an immediate trip to the bathroom

but there is a cure

Its called gardening
Closed Thread