Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2017, 01:05 AM
Planar Protector

Could you inspire me with a step by step guide to making 30k disposable income? I decided the other day I have 22 months to live unless I make some big changes in my life so if I could get that guide quickly...
Old 06-13-2017, 01:10 AM
Skeleton

Well the truest thing in life is, it's not what you know, it's who you know. start tapping into everyone you've known that's in a decent position, and ask them if they have anything available for ya.

If that doesn't work, PM me with your education level and whatnot, and I'll see what I can do.
Old 06-13-2017, 01:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F Kay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sometimes you need a hard kick in the ass to get moving. Clearly you're not one that sees that.

Enjoy those vulak pixels though.
Well you only show ignorance regarding me and who you think I am. I don't even have a character in a guild on p99, let alone do I raid anything.

I just couldn't control the urge to interact with you on these here forums because I thought maybe I could show you the errors of your ways by pointing out to you how materialistic you are and shallow in thinking you are.

Obviously you are one of those types that will never see the light no matter how much enlightenment you are exposed to. Only you can help you.
Old 06-13-2017, 01:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F Kay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is what you can do when you apply yourself to something other then acquiring pixels on project1999.

I'm better then you, and I just proved it.
loling
Old 06-13-2017, 01:21 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well you only show ignorance regarding me and who you think I am. I don't even have a character in a guild on p99, let alone do I raid anything.

I just couldn't control the urge to interact with you on these here forums because I thought maybe I could show you the errors of your ways by pointing out to you how materialistic you are and shallow in thinking you are.

Obviously you are one of those types that will never see the light no matter how much enlightenment you are exposed to. Only you can help you.
we live in a materialistic society, neither you nor I can change that.

And the simple fact of the matter is, you are what you make, you're either comfortable or you're not. And the people who play this game like it's a job, waking up at 3am to kill dragons, are probably uncomfortable.

If you do not succumb to that, good for you. If you do, stop now.

Simple fact is, you need a lot of money to retire these days, the sooner people realize that, the better off they'll be, and the more money they make in their youth, not spending their time on everquest, the further away from 75 they'll be when they retire and can actually enjoy life.

But go ahead and keep convincing yourself I'm wrong. It will help you sleep at night.
Old 06-13-2017, 01:22 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtMystium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah cuz if ppl stopped playing EQ they'd start preparing for a swiss alps expedition lmao
That's exactly what I did actually. Though it was mostly Southeast Asia.
Old 06-13-2017, 01:30 AM
Banned

just got around to going back a cpl pages and found alot of walls of text in this thread. large count of homosexual individuals. im gonna stand strong and not read those posts
Old 06-13-2017, 01:32 AM
Sarnak

Pixels, paychecks, and pals. Typical p99 thread.
Old 06-13-2017, 01:38 AM
Sarnak

When you spend thirty bux per meal at mcdonalds, you better be makin dem big bux
Old 06-13-2017, 03:06 AM
Banned

lot of people taking this jay f bait lol

what year is it??
Closed Thread