Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2017, 03:26 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just go with it...just go with it...

Hey! Wait a minute something is horribly wrong.
Guy is legit fucking mental.
Old 06-16-2017, 07:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guy is legit fucking mental.
Don't try to make sense of it. He's a p99 lifer and that should tell you enough.
Old 06-16-2017, 11:44 AM
Sarnak

honestly don't think the average p99 neckbeard could handle a daybreak TLP

there is no GM hand holding

nobody to skype to come and make things better for you and your friends
Old 06-16-2017, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valakut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there is no GM hand holding

no you can't call them and talk on the phone. But staffing on Agnarr is pretty fierce and if you train, you will get banned off a fraps.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-17-2017, 05:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no you can't call them and talk on the phone. But staffing on Agnarr is pretty fierce and if you train, you will get banned off a fraps.
how are you still posting on here didn't you get banned for the personal attacks you made against rogean aka sean norton via your personal youtube channel. and now you are posting on an alternative account. swish whats the rule about ban evading?
Old 06-17-2017, 06:41 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's selective.

Skarlorn
Uuruk
jcr/Freezi
bunch of red guys
...probably another dozen examples I can't think of.

I know I got Swish2 banned for posting while I was on a ban (made it easy to get snitched on), but jcr was allowed to post under Freezi for weeks, Grocer the same under many accounts. There's no telling what'll happen.

Got a link to that video? ^^
You made swish 2 to evade a ban. I don't make another account when i get banned just so i can post on these forums.
Old 06-17-2017, 11:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's selective.

Skarlorn
Uuruk
jcr/Freezi
bunch of red guys
...probably another dozen examples I can't think of.

I know I got Swish2 banned for posting while I was on a ban (made it easy to get snitched on), but jcr was allowed to post under Freezi for weeks, Grocer the same under many accounts. There's no telling what'll happen.

Got a link to that video? ^^
I'm surprised they let you post at all even now, since you cheated the punishment by continuing to post, and admit to doing it. I agree the others shouldn't be allowed to continue to post, but damn. Take a hint when you get banned.
Old 06-17-2017, 11:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Actually I didn't, check in there with the ban date and account creation. Sorry you were wrong.
Hmm, Swish 2 created 4 years after Swish.

Sorry you played yourself.
Old 06-17-2017, 11:24 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-17-2017, 11:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Well done on not joining the dots of the ban with the account. Still mad about your ban aren't ya? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not really, i may petition one day if i ever want to change my password for my game account but i could honestly care less about a server that has 10 people on it.