Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2019, 05:00 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by planarity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At the summit we discussed how intentional trains have (to all our credit) been fleetingly rare on this server for years. We also discussed how they merit especially severe punishment. We didn't just make that up -- it's Rogean's *number one rule* here: https://www.project1999.com/raid.php

All you have to do is not intentionally train on raids, and raid suspensions should be accordingly fleetingly rare as well. But instead of owning this, you guys are lashing out like spoiled brats, and acting like now everything has to be petitioned. No. Just don't intentionally train.

As for your personal attacks: none of that is very compelling, most of it doesn't even make any sense. I'm quite content to be known as someone who doesn't like Ramen, though.
So prove the Eashan train wasn't intentional. All a matter of how a fraps is interpreted. Same situation, no reason to run through the Eashan door despite knowing AM was actively engaged.
Old 06-21-2019, 05:19 AM
Planar Protector

Grats to AG for stepping up when it wasn't easy. Seems like just yesterday you guys were being laughed at for even trying. Looks like you got the last laugh.

Does this mean AG are the new bad guys? Are the guilds who were once aligned with AG going to cry about how they are the ones ruining the raid scene for them?
Old 06-21-2019, 05:55 AM
Fire Giant

last night i was in a group with people from riot, aftermath, azure guard, and dawn believers. At the same time!

it was awful!

<insert grumpy cat phase here> (RIP his soul)

- Brocean the bard
Old 06-21-2019, 08:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Expertly crafted with beards in mind, our non-greasy SPF formula quickly absorbs into your beard. This bad boy serves triple duty as a daily SPF 30 to help protect you during your adventures under the sun.
Old 06-21-2019, 08:28 AM
Banned

No such thing as sitting on the tracks. On this server a train is a train which sucks balls because training in end game raid zones is the most fun you can have.
Old 06-21-2019, 08:53 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Thoughts and Prayers for DMX and Monrezz during this dark time.

At some point, you'll be like, you know what, we probably should have just conceded 2 more vulaks and 2 aarys and called it a day instead of being unreasonable and unwilling to budge on not giving up anything.

If I were an AM member, I'd question my leaderships sanity at this point if they STILL don't understand what they did wrong.

Also, Ramen is not a very likable person. *breathes heavily*
Old 06-21-2019, 08:57 AM
Kobold

Quote:
- Refusing to take ownership of their behavior
- Lying
- Gaslighting
- Verbal abuse
- Rarely apologizing
- Judging others
- Always having to be right
- Constant negativity
- One-upping others
- Constant criticism
- Losing your temper
- Manipulating others
Anyone else playing AM bingo in this thread? Let me know if I missed any.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 06-21-2019, 08:59 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Has AM ever deleted loot from a mob it conceded?
What? You don't delete the loot yourself, voluntarily, a GM deletes the loot. Why are you acting ignorant about a rule you know?
Old 06-21-2019, 09:06 AM
Sarnak

Proughts and thayers nerds!
Old 06-21-2019, 09:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DromalPhrenia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What? You don't delete the loot yourself, voluntarily, a GM deletes the loot. Why are you acting ignorant about a rule you know?
It’s disingenuous to suggest that anyone has deleted loot when they voluntarily concede mobs. Which was suggested earlier in this thread.
Closed Thread