Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2019, 09:45 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s disingenuous to suggest that anyone has deleted loot when they voluntarily concede mobs. Which was suggested earlier in this thread.
Killed mob, conceded 2x, loot wasn't handed to the guild you trained, so loot gets deleted. Or did that change?
Old 06-21-2019, 09:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DromalPhrenia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Killed mob, conceded 2x, loot wasn't handed to the guild you trained, so loot gets deleted. Or did that change?
I’ve never seen loot deleted without GM involvement. So - the question is - when has AM deleted loot voluntarily?
Old 06-21-2019, 10:18 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Love the misinformation here...
What misinformation?

Fraps of your Eashen train was posted at 22:23: https://youtu.be/KP2GnGnLwu0?t=31.

Initially you dismiss it because you're too busy cothing up to Zlexak while we CR from your train:
Quote:
Baylan <Riot>14/06/2019
There's a lot going on and the mob is already dead, so you'll forgive me if I don't pay much attention atm.
You then engage Zlexak while we CR from your train:
Quote:
[Fri Jun 14 22:34:24 2019] Zlexak engages Quean!
Two minutes into your engage you admit fault for the Eashen train, while we are still CRing from it:
Quote:
Arthion <Riot>14/06/2019
Riot concedes the next 2 Eashens. Sorry for the trouble.
Riot loudly proclaims it is the guild of fair play, and has said previously that Riot believes that if a guild is trained they should be given the chance to set up and have an attempt. In reality, Riot took advantage of the fact we were dead from their train and had 9 minutes to drop Zlexak but chose not to do so.

When this was hypocrisy was pointed out the response given was:
Quote:
Planarity <Riot>14/06/2019
at this point it's not a live issue so we're going to take time to discuss it. <Riot> has co-leadership
we'll make it right, we won't respond to threats tho
We conceded Vulak within 3 minutes of fraps being posted to us and we waited a further 30 minutes before engaging another mob (which we didn't have to do) to "make it right".

The argument made against us and the justification for the petition: we took time to discuss the guild removal of a member after the cycle was over. It wasn't a "live issue" and we had asked for time to discuss it, given that half our officers were on vacation.

Please highlight the misinformation Diamondfist.
Old 06-21-2019, 10:29 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Explain to me why you guys didnt call accidental? You wanted to lock, because you wanted aary not knowing vulak was an option.
Because when we have called accidental on mobs previously we've been told it is not possible to "accidentally" FTE a raid mob in a raid zone, and have been forced to concede. It cost us 2x Vulak's with Tempest and it cost us 2x Jorlleag(?) too.

This doesn't seem to apply to AG of course, who can ignore FTE locks and call accidentals which are accepted:

Quote:
[Sun Apr 28 17:59:03 2019] Eashen of the Sky engages Robot! <Azure Guard>
[Sun Apr 28 18:22:56 2019] Terror engages Chappu! <Azure Guard> (+24 minutes)
Quote:
[Mon Apr 29 21:17:10 2019] Zlexak engages Nubby!
[Mon Apr 29 21:40:23 2019] Klandicar engages Aleadel! (+23 minutes)
Quote:
[Sun May 05 21:43:27 2019] Cazic Thule engages Chappu!
Terror died to AG around 21:50 EST (+7 minutes)
---

Quote:
You wanted to lock, because you wanted aary not knowing vulak was an option.
We absolutely knew Vulak was no longer invulnerable before the Aaryonar FTE went out. We had no intent of going for Aaryonar, which is why not a single AM toon mobilised for him at any point.

It's why this was the response in guild chat:
Quote:
[Fri Jun 14 23:52:13 2019] Aaryonar engages Kelfox!
[Fri Jun 14 23:52:19 2019] You say to your guild, 'wtf kelfox'
[Fri Jun 14 23:52:19 2019] Playbook tells the guild, 'wtf'
[Fri Jun 14 23:52:20 2019] You say to your guild, 'why'
[Fri Jun 14 23:52:24 2019] Vraxx tells the guild, '...'
[Fri Jun 14 23:52:25 2019] Enigmo tells the guild, 'WHY?'
[Fri Jun 14 23:52:30 2019] Heptagon tells the guild, 'its a fucking bard'
[Fri Jun 14 23:52:34 2019] Mgkida tells the guild, 'WHAT THE UFCK'
Keep painting the picture you want, just stop pretending like you're saying it with any authority or facts to back it up.
Old 06-21-2019, 10:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesselring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is quoting me out of context somehow supposed to make yourself sound smart? Taking out the ol internet argument playbook and flipped the page back to the year 2005 I see.

Relax guy I never was targeting you directly, I simply said usually you try to talk the situation over and then make a decision with every officer weighing in their opinion on the subject, which is exactly the information rezzie told you. May not fit your narrative of AM being an evil organization, but hey its what most civilized people do. Whens Narshe's next issue of "AM bad magazine" since that seems to be your favorite reading material?
You still don't get what I was trying to say. Guess it was a smart move on my part to go get high and watch hentai instead.

Also, the amount of lawyerquesting in here by AM is hilare-bear. One of my faves is the whole, "why was AM up by Vulak when they were still locked to Aary?", AM response: "Change the subject! Y u ned so mooch rume 4 spletz lel"

Stop with the deflections and excuses. Aren't you all suspended? Say hi to friends and family that you haven't seen in forever. Go outside. Play a different game like Dota Chess (lol). Look at all of this unsolicited advice I can give!
Old 06-21-2019, 10:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What misinformation?

Fraps of your Eashen train was posted at 22:23: https://youtu.be/KP2GnGnLwu0?t=31.

Initially you dismiss it because you're too busy cothing up to Zlexak while we CR from your train:

You then engage Zlexak while we CR from your train:

Two minutes into your engage you admit fault for the Eashen train, while we are still CRing from it:

Riot loudly proclaims it is the guild of fair play, and has said previously that Riot believes that if a guild is trained they should be given the chance to set up and have an attempt. In reality, Riot took advantage of the fact we were dead from their train and had 9 minutes to drop Zlexak but chose not to do so.

When this was hypocrisy was pointed out the response given was:

We conceded Vulak within 3 minutes of fraps being posted to us and we waited a further 30 minutes before engaging another mob (which we didn't have to do) to "make it right".

The argument made against us and the justification for the petition: we took time to discuss the guild removal of a member after the cycle was over. It wasn't a "live issue" and we had asked for time to discuss it, given that half our officers were on vacation.

Please highlight the misinformation Diamondfist.
go outside
Old 06-21-2019, 10:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What misinformation?

Riot was asked in Discord/guild chat MANY times if that was a Riot member that trained on Eashan without a response. At that point, it was assumed AM trained themselves, so the Eashan fight went on.

When the AM fraps showed it was a Riot tagged toon that trained and didn't speak up, it was a pretty big letdown for everyone else, so I can sympathize with innocent AM members that are effected by 1 members actions.

The difference being that the Riot train on Eashan was just someone being ignorant to mechanics/faction in that area. Considering the AM wipe to Eashan, it was about to be the easiest Eashan for Riot post patch, so training AM on purpose after they already wiped, and having to conceed 2 more Eashans would be an incredibly stupid move.
Riptoes was not ignorant to where Riot/AG was parked for Vulak guard pulling.

I don't think anyone in either guild is happy about either situation.

Disclaimer: Speaking for myself and do not represent Riot or AG.
Old 06-21-2019, 10:46 AM
Kobold

#Above It
Old 06-21-2019, 10:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The difference being that the Riot train on Eashan was just someone being ignorant to mechanics/faction in that area.
Yep, I'm not saying the Eashen thing was deliberate - shit happens sometimes.
Old 06-21-2019, 10:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
What misinformation?
Who did you initially blame the Eashen train on in Riot? Was it the same person who actually trained?
Closed Thread