Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2018, 12:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckshit22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
more like the social media left loves their trendy suicidal slave crafted iphones, the civilian working class left is actually trying to tax the hell out of corporations, an appropriate response to decades of de industrialization, outsourcing, dangerous environmental deregulation and the dismantling of the lower class safety net while propping up the golden parachute billionaire class that plays russian roulette with the economy.

Lol, what? Your golden(orange) god loves nothing more than billionaires and celebrities. Or is Hannity's dick choking off your big boy words?
Old 11-07-2018, 12:40 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, what? Your golden(orange) god loves nothing more than billionaires and celebrities.
oh my god you are too stupid to realize we both hate trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or is Hannity's dick choking off your big boy words?
oh my god what in the fuck does that even mean? Here is a good example of the social media left, he cannot debate, he cannot recognize shared points of opinion by people who didn't trust killary, so democrats will continue to lose elections because civilian working class democrats are over-represented by these idiots.
Old 11-07-2018, 12:44 PM
Aviak

Quote:
(sorry you live in a flyover state; enjoy your clean coal)
Oh no... a dweeb coastie made fun of me for living in the only state with the means, both physically and fiscally, to actually sustain itself. A state that produces more than half the entire body of the military that lets the "men" in his coastal abode sleep soundly at night. A state with a GDP and unemployment rate most developed countries would die for. Whatever will I do? If only we could all be like Californians, with their crippling debt, devastated social programs, rampant homelessness, and best of all their heroin needles and human defecation smeared all over the streets. Where did we go wrong!?

*fans the vapors*
Old 11-07-2018, 12:47 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think the TV show South Park said it best when they gave us a choice between "a giant douche" and "a turd sandwhich"
i think chris hedges said it best when he said something to the effect that we were given the option between an inept facist, and a clever more PR-PC driven facist.

An inept facist is useful in that hopefully his inability to lie well he can act as an orange highlighter to the American people that we are all in bondage under this 2 party empire state.
Old 11-07-2018, 01:00 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeroKill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh no... a dweeb coastie made fun of me for living in the only state with the means, both physically and fiscally, to actually sustain itself. A state that produces more than half the entire body of the military that lets the "men" in his coastal abode sleep soundly at night. A state with a GDP and unemployment rate most developed countries would die for. Whatever will I do? If only we could all be like Californians, with their crippling debt, devastated social programs, rampant homelessness, and best of all their heroin needles and human defecation smeared all over the streets. Where did we go wrong!?

*fans the vapors*
Now here's some good pro wrestling style smack talk.
Old 11-07-2018, 01:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Lol, what? Your golden(orange) god loves nothing more than billionaires and celebrities. Or is Hannity's dick choking off your big boy words?
<npc style='insult:spraytan;'>Orange Man Bad!</npc>
Old 11-07-2018, 01:09 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-tron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now here's some good pro wrestling style smack talk.
This one gets it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-07-2018, 05:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckshit22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think chris hedges said it best when he said something to the effect that we were given the option between an inept facist, and a clever more PR-PC driven facist.

An inept facist is useful in that hopefully his inability to lie well he can act as an orange highlighter to the American people that we are all in bondage under this 2 party empire state.
this got me thinking. keep fighting the good fight brother.
Old 11-07-2018, 08:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Budweiser-drinking idiots.

(hope you enjoy your welfare)
Jelly toast
Old 11-08-2018, 07:58 AM
Aviak

Trumps great for America, whether you like it or not.
Closed Thread