Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2018, 10:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome Wizard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I started lifting again

funny I love spending every drop of energy my body makes on walking and biking so I actually hate lifting, but the T Boost you get lets you walk and bike more so its a double edged sword.

I have no one to spot me so when I bench I am doing 2 25lbs on each side 10 8 6 times twice in one day twice a week

then a curl day and a freeweight day , amazing how much gains you get on your shoulders and arms immediately if you are already in shape.

if only I could motivate myself to do more crunches
When I don't have anyone to spot me and I want to put up weight I will use the smith machine. Or I will just stick with dumbbells. Dumbbells are great because you can really build on strength and others muscles needed to stabilize the weight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great. I went for a 30 minute walk today, felt good [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm glad.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 06-17-2018, 08:35 PM
Banned

Was out of town last week so didn't get to the gym. However, my beginner's Kendo test is coming up in 3 weeks and it's a lot harder than anticipated. So I'm going to be doing a lot more kendo practice. It's pretty hard work. i am GAINING callouses on my hands and feet as I study the blade

proud of everyone in here!
Old 06-19-2018, 09:21 PM
Banned

i've tripled my daily kendo practice. tomorrow i have to let my hand rest so that i don't rip holes in the skin. medical tape helps during the practice sessions but there's a limit.

masturbation is not going to be good anymore with these callouses.

i'll do a nice back day tomorrow methinks ;-)

(((Get swoel)))
Last edited by skarlorn; 06-19-2018 at 09:33 PM..
Old 06-19-2018, 11:46 PM
Banned

I'm really really proud of all of you.

I'm going to get going with some routine soon. I know the one thing I lack is any kind of muscular definition.

You guys are really inspiring.
Old 06-20-2018, 12:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm really really proud of all of you.

I'm going to get going with some routine soon. I know the one thing I lack is any kind of muscular definition.

You guys are really inspiring.
don't do bulking exercises. get them leggies thin and them titties fat(((ter)))
Old 06-20-2018, 12:29 AM
Banned

ye s the only way to get muscular definition is to lose fat. you'll eventually need to develop muscles, so it's best to workout simultaneously so you don't atrophy while getting "Toned". the idea that muscles themselves are toned or not toned is myth.
Old 06-20-2018, 09:52 PM
Banned

I was looking up some front squat advice and came across a good video for those that want to build an amazing ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXeuuG9W49w

The maker clearly knows how to become blond, tan, and have a great ass all at once. So I'd take her seriously.
Old 06-20-2018, 10:06 PM
Banned

do you want an amazing ass?
Old 06-21-2018, 01:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ye s the only way to get muscular definition is to lose fat. you'll eventually need to develop muscles, so it's best to workout simultaneously so you don't atrophy while getting "Toned". the idea that muscles themselves are toned or not toned is myth.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CrossFit (in essence)

Also personally if I don't sweat at the gym I don't feel like I've had a workout...get on the treadmill yowl
Old 06-21-2018, 01:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by holesum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yo this b*tch tied a plate to each pu$$y flap

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

thats what these marijuana audiences want
Big ups to the quality of your content I'm so happy for you
Closed Thread