Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2018, 10:21 AM
Sarnak

Shout out to ALS creators/leaders. Great concept done well!
Old 04-10-2018, 04:20 PM
Fire Giant

Shout out to Ashon the druid. When I rolled here 2 years ago I created my first char on the server, a woodelf druid. Literally within 20 minutes of creating my character I started in GFAY and there was a giveaway going on at the spires. I ran over there and it was Ashon rolling numbers then giving stuff out to the people who could roll closest to his numbers. Apparently I rolled the exact same number one of the times so he told me I won the "grand prize," he gave me 2K along with a ceremonial sword and some special stat food.

The 2k definitely gave me a nice start and access to some instant newb gear. I still have the food and the sword in my bank long after my druid got his epic and hit 60. Thank you Ashon!

Also, obviously, shout out to the devs and the staff for keeping this place going!
Old 04-10-2018, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Shout out to all those whose accounts aRe eMpTy because they give all the best loot away!
Old 04-10-2018, 04:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by William_Munny15 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shout out to Sadiki, friendliest kind bard boy
Shout out to Cheich, for shouting out to me, who is now shouting out to him to start playing P99 again.
Old 04-10-2018, 04:55 PM
Banned

s/o teppler for multiple rnf meltdown
Old 04-10-2018, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Shout out for the discord server that's coming out soon. I see they put it on the front page so it's probably any day now
Old 04-10-2018, 06:15 PM
Kobold

<3 to all the streamers, EQ video makers, and other content providers. Thanks for the additional entertainment! I enjoy the opportunities to see the game through other people's eyes.
Old 04-10-2018, 07:16 PM
Skeleton

Hodor
Old 04-11-2018, 07:54 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hodor
Shout out to this guy for the random chuckles.

Also shout out to the new gnome in SF a few months back who, after I gave him some gear, he gave me a summoned light pillar because he didn't have anything else. If it wasn't NO DROP I'd still have it buddy

Old 04-11-2018, 03:11 PM
Sarnak

This is amazing so far [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Keep those shoutouts coming!

My shoutout for this bump is to Chariot, AKA Kabijito from live. We go way back and I only just found out last night that he's been playing and we just happened to find our way into the same guild. Aftermath gave me such a warm welcome and now, with a long time friend in the ranks, it truly feels like home. Another shoutout to Cheeana/Cheanna for making me feel so welcome and helping me with my Seb key!! woo woo!!!