Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2018, 08:42 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Talking New player from Terris-Thule!

Greetings! My character is Onehanded the Dwarven Rogue! Originally his name was Onehand Ed, but Onehand was regected.

I played Everquest from the Kunark expansion to Yskesha? Omens? LoD? Whichever of those were the latest. On the Terris-Thule server. Was an officer in the guild Sea Dragons - then another that I can’t remember when that fell apart. Then was applying for Clan Ta Veren when I realized that I had to quit for my social life at the time.

Looking for old friends possibly! Here’s hoping!

Tried to go back to “the real” game a couple of times over the years, but could never pick it back up from where the game went on live. And if I’m going to start all over... here I am!

Hoping to make new friend as well!
Old 05-13-2018, 04:53 AM
Fire Giant

Smile

Welcome Friend!

I sincerely hope you manage to reunite with old friends or even better, make new ones here![You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I personally love seeing new people on the server, as community is amazing!

Also thriving! Currently 4AM here for me and I see people around, killing, moving, teleporting, having fun and all in all having a whole lot of fun!

So again, welcome friend!

If you ever see me around poke me and I will port you, free of charge whenever I can, plus complimentary sow. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I try to give back as much as I got, and a ton of people helped me when starting, so I wish your journey here is even better than mine was!

Many hugs from the Isthmus and holler up if you ever have some questions or need a bit of help!
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 05-13-2018, 06:44 AM
Sarnak

Damn man, I don’t think I’ve met anyone that played on the Terris Thule server back in the day, it was one of the smaller servers and one of the first to be merged. Do you remember the guild Shadow Council?
Old 05-13-2018, 01:27 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Thanks! I have already been blown away by how good the community is.

I will try to remember an poke you! I’m already trying to wrap my head around so much again though!

Maliant! Yes the Shadow Council does sound familiar! So you really haven’t seen anyone from Terris-Thule? That doesn’t sound promising. Ugh.
Old 05-13-2018, 11:12 PM
Kobold

What's up [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] TT was my live server as well though I only played casually back i the day. Only name I remember was a mage named Micca I think in CTV.
Old 05-14-2018, 12:15 AM
Planar Protector

Omens of War was the latest, I'm surprised people hung on that long ^^

Welcome aboard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-14-2018, 04:51 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I played on Terris-Thule too! (2000-2004)

Welcome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-14-2018, 08:17 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Nice to see more people from TT!
Old 05-14-2018, 09:20 PM
Sarnak

Wow, lots of TT peeps, awesome. I played on there from classic until velious. Didn’t do much raiding back then until high school when I joined some friends on the Solusek Ro server and raided during PoP. My older brother Soulsabre Bladesmitten raided quite a bit during classic era though and I attended a few raids in his guild Shadow Council which migrated from Warcraft 2. I still can remember vividly the few old school raids I attended back then. There were no contested Coth chains to Trakanon. I remember wiping to trak and us clearing back down naked or with whatever secondary armor sets people grabbed from the bank and finally slaying him. Those were some fun times.
Old 05-15-2018, 02:26 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Haha awesome!

Remember to friend me: Onehanded!

Level 13 so far and have received wonderful advice and help from multiple sources!
Closed Thread