Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2018, 03:07 PM
Orc

Default Attack on Taters: Rivervale Raid Event! (Secret! Iksar eyes only)

It has come to my attention that the Vale has been rendered DEFENSELESS.

Filbus, Protector of the Vale, in his old age and sloth has (so it has been reported) lost his fighting spirit. He now wastes away in his Halfling hole typing nonsensical anti-Cabilis propaganda on his Apple Macbook (really dude?) which has resulted in his SUSPENSION. His foolishness has left the Vale without a hero even though he continues to provoke the demon that is the Diaspora of Rile's Children!

Therefore, I beckon all Kunzar, Kylong, all the remnants of the Nathsar, Obulus, and Jarsath, Spawn of No Hope and Reavers of Kunark to come together for a final strike on Rivervale. Take down the leadership of Rivervale, raid their merchants, raze their walls, and salt their fields. The battle will not cease until complete and total eradication of the Halflings within Rivervale!

This Thursday, at 6pm EST Cabilis will rise! We shall bring the fear of Cazic to the Misty Thicket and Rivervale and inspire GREAT TERROR. Make your way to the Rivervale Zone Line in the Sp00py Kithicor Forest and a night of wonderful bloodsport shall ensue! We will finish the night by slaying the Guild Leaders of Rivervale not just ONCE but TWICE!
Old 06-11-2018, 07:50 AM
Kobold

I couldn't convince you to post pone such an event till the more savory weekend could I ?
Old 06-11-2018, 08:04 AM
Banned

Will we be joining up with the Dark Elves?

Also, can I be in charge of shaving Halfling feet? It's kinda my thing.
Old 06-11-2018, 08:59 AM
Planar Protector

In the absence of pvp being allowed, I will be there with my cleric to CH the Rivervale guild leaders, and will hopefully be bringing others to strip dots applied and mem blur.

Please post below if you are interested in upholding order in the city and seeing the lizards turned into chowder and fed to the Runnyeye goblins.

Thank you.

Swish <Move Along Now>

Yes, I'm joking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Swish2; 06-11-2018 at 09:03 AM..
Old 06-11-2018, 09:52 AM
Kobold

The Green Blood Knights shall send their aid from Oggok We shall begin our assualt from the Misty Thicket.
Old 06-11-2018, 12:44 PM
Banned

Have fun! Maybe you can get my second epic from the halfling bank.

(I'll be out of town on a work trip)
Old 06-11-2018, 02:08 PM
Banned

why are iksars such sad ppl? maybe if you guys stopped living in slums,,,
Old 06-11-2018, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

If you attack during second breakfast you can get the drop on the City Marshal, slit his throat while he greedily consumes jum and stonehive honey toast. Gubbin (Innoruuk) will aid this attack as he has been working to weaken the Vale from within.

The various guildleaders will be on guard but will be worn down from the relentless Brownie Gang attacks in the city. The townfolk will put up only mild resistance.

Neriak favors this. The gimp Warlord filbus will be slain. The Ogres will have his torso, the Trolls get his legs. The lizards have his arms and neckmeats. The evil dwarves may have his feet. Lola Sweetcookie will be sent to the Plane of Hate as our Dark Prince has taken a liking to her flesh. She will carry the testicles of Warlord to give as offerings.

The Drow will have his head to perform our dark rites, to consume fine liquors from the skull.
Old 06-11-2018, 03:22 PM
Banned

this therad proves that Rivervale is the most desirable city in all of Norrath. Violent refugees seek to destabilize our utopian government since they cannot maintain control over their own lands.

good thing we have THE WALL to keep em out

Filbus will never die
Old 06-11-2018, 03:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagpieRockyl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

good thing we have THE WALL to keep em out
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread