Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2018, 05:16 PM
Banned

Wow really weak turnout, the VALE wins again haha
Old 06-15-2018, 06:34 PM
Fire Giant

... Pretty weak event. Deputy Banto kicked Draconite’s ass, but some necro with an ugly drape (was it a robe?) finally decided to heal his fellow. Both looked pretty tired. Was bit like watching a documentary about wildlife struggle for food. At the end of the fight, I think Draconite said something unintelligent like «*all praise cazic thule*» and no halfling gave a fuck
Old 06-17-2018, 01:06 AM
Banned

This crime, despite its noodle like fortitude, will never be forgotten.
Old 06-17-2018, 05:04 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's great a shame more people didn't come and participate. A guide came to flag PvP but since most players on blue are too invested in manipulative DKP schemes they traded true classic immersive everquest for staring at walls.

I hope you all see the light and eventually break free from the dkp trap. It's not fun. Stop and take a look at yourself. You spent time accruing dkp and now you feel obligated to continue because you want to redeem that time. You're stuck, You're hoping that one day you will cash it all in, but will it really feel as rewarding as you hope?

No. Those were hours you could have spent with your spouse, Your kids. On your hobbies, that novel you wanted to write, that game you wanted to create.

Start playing for fun again, make alts, stop feeding the bullshit raid scene and join community events. Get well and restart your life. It's not too late for you! You can still recover and play with an enlightened perspective. Your first step is to target yourself and /guildremove.
I was just being super sarcastic with lizards, you dumb iksar... sorry if it felt like an agressive post. Funny thing I was really there and tried to CH one of the halflings. I almost believed it would land as I never tried that before and well it doesnt... Remember that human cleric ?
I enjoyed the event even tho I was disappointed to see almost nobody. Agreed on the raid Scene. People need ask themselves why they play. This kind of stuff is fresh.
Closed Thread