Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2018, 01:18 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plowyabeastlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it normal to just be suspended without being contacted first? Goin on 3 days now with no reply to as why.
Yes
SOP currently.
Would be nice if the staff would drop a pm, at the same time they suspend an account with a you been suspended for this and that reason and you will be unsuspend at xx time.
Would remove unnecessary petitions from the que and let the staff focus on doing productive stuff like interacting with the players like they used to in a fun way.(playing tricks, doing NPC emotes etc etc)
Feels like it's been to much staff vs players lately....
Old 06-14-2018, 01:20 PM
Orc

Default Bump

I hope they get back to you soon. Losing access to your account without listing justification seems a bit excessive. Others are hurt in this situation without an explanation. I'm confident everything will get worked out though.

Nevasleep-
Old 06-14-2018, 02:32 PM
Banned

Did you take your armor off in-game by chance?

We have a strict no nudity rule here.
Old 06-14-2018, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Thanks for all the replies whether good or bad. I just find it strange you get suspended without even getting talked to first? Not even a PM or anything
Old 06-14-2018, 03:59 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plowyabeastlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for all the replies whether good or bad. I just find it strange you get suspended without even getting talked to first? Not even a PM or anything
I bet you got flagged as a result of the consignment stuff you do in EC. 100% not against the rules, but they track things like you handing a player 30k in exchange for nothing (in the immediate timeline around the exchange). They probably suspect RMT.

I hope that if that's the case you can get it worked out, you provide a good service!
Old 06-14-2018, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

I didn’t even think about the consignment stuff and that being the issue! I guess it does make sense if that’s the reason why I got flagged. Hopefully it all works itself out soon and I can get back out there providing a good service! I thought it could have been because of a discrepancy I had with a 60 Druid in HHK while I was leveling my little warrior.
Old 06-14-2018, 04:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
I thought it could have been because of a discrepancy I had with a 60 Druid in HHK while I was leveling my little warrior.
This sounds juicy. Give us the deets.
Old 06-14-2018, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Nothing serious. My little low 30s group was killing gobbies. Lvl 60 Druid came in and claimed the raider room. She then petitioned us all for taking “her mobs”. Then the next morning I logged on. Camp was wide open, I began killing with my warrior. Same 60 dru sends me a tell that she is camping these mobs, begins to pull all and AE them down. I didn’t even want to argue again again so I camped to another char.
Old 06-14-2018, 04:37 PM
Banned

That druid sounds like a guy at Hill Giants I ran into the other day.

Every time I engaged a freshly popped giant, he tried to claim it was his and that I was lagging because I didn't see the giants chasing him.

Which is funny, because I was root rotting them. They can't chase liars.
Old 06-14-2018, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

lol lvl 60 killing goblins

name and shame it up
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Closed Thread