Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2020, 02:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beversami [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine this being your best accomplishment. Sad.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

I think DMN needs a hug or something. So many angry poats lately over dumb insignificant shit.

Until then tho I gotta block you unfortunately cuz your negativity is really harshing on my good vibes.

Hope you find some chill soon!

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 03-11-2020, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think DMN needs a hug or something. So many angry poats lately over dumb insignificant shit.

Until then tho I gotta block you unfortunately cuz your negativity is really harshing on my good vibes.

Hope you find some chill soon!
Found the RMter.
Old 03-11-2020, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by beversami [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine this being your best accomplishment. Sad.
You didn't answer the question, what the fuck are you doing here? You been here almost a decade playing a simulated version of the original 21 year old elf sim. Ya, a sim of a fucking sim. Sad.

I'd put my real life accomplishments against anyone of the dregs on this forum any day. I probably accomplished in high school than 95% of you miserable fucks will your whole pathetic lives.
Old 03-11-2020, 04:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You didn't answer the question, what the fuck are you doing here? You been here almost a decade playing a simulated version of the original 21 year old elf sim. Ya, a sim of a fucking sim. Sad.

I'd put my real life accomplishments against anyone of the dregs on this forum any day. I probably accomplished in high school than 95% of you miserable fucks will your whole pathetic lives.
I'm level 63 on My Singing Monsters....beat that you scrub! #GitGud
Old 03-11-2020, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Found the RMter.
You mention this so often that I think you should get a name change from DMN to OHP. Good luck with them sales, I hope no one undermines you so the best value sales can be made. Except on GBSs obviously.
Old 03-11-2020, 09:40 PM
Aviak

Quote:

I bet they called you Speedhawk in highschool eh? Led your team to the state semifinals only to get fucked by the refs in the 4th quarter?
Old 03-11-2020, 09:56 PM
Sarnak

DMN seem like more of an Al Bundy or Uncle Rico?

��
Old 03-11-2020, 10:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Oh yeah? Well I was bangin' supermodels when I was 18 (they propositioned me when I was 13 but I didn't want anyone to get in trouble), I currently earn 8 figures a year as a butterfly breeder, and I invented the popular game Toilet Paper Roulette (after you're done taking a dump in a public restroom, you roll a 6-sided die, subtract one from the result, and that's how many wipes you get before unceremoniously pulling up your pants no matter what.)

One time, I correctly folded an omelet and flipped it without breakage or spillage. I have been tying my own shoes since the age of 14, dude.

In elementary school, I was a coloring book prodigy, and received a trophy for best facial hair for an 8-year-old. I once farted on a first date, successfully blamed it on her confused Yorkshire Terrier, and still got laid that night.

I have a refractory period of 30 seconds.

But this isn't a contest, bro.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 03-14-2020, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

Weak thread premise. Docked 4 RnF points.
Closed Thread