Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2019, 03:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump doesn’t like America’s foreign policy or economy. He’s upended decades of common practice of both parties. Until he builds the wall he’s dead to me. Regardless of what he does, he’s morally unfit for office
He's not morally unfit anymore than anyone else, he just is OPEN and honest about who he is.

Turn off the news and libtard comedy or whatever the fuck you're watching cus you spout brainwashed shit all the time dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TRUMP is a bad example for my grandchildren. There’s really nothing else to say. Sorry y’all are mad. Seek Christ
Cool then they wont act like him.

unless you dont know how to be a grandfather? or a father?

You expect the government to raise your kids?
Old 02-07-2019, 03:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's not morally unfit anymore than anyone else, he just is OPEN and honest about who he is.

Turn off the news and libtard comedy or whatever the fuck you're watching cus you spout brainwashed shit all the time dog.

Cool then they wont act like him.

unless you dont know how to be a grandfather? or a father?

You expect the government to raise your kids?

Most people already do. My dipshit brother is a fine example. The apocalypse is coming.
Old 02-07-2019, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[/B]
Most people already do. My dipshit brother is a fine example. The apocalypse is coming.
Im not talking about him, or most people

Yes i agree most people are fucking idiots

Patrim thinks he is not though, and i want to remind him that he is, if he doesnt know how to not raise his kids and grandchildren to imitate someone he thinks is immoral.

PER your other post, how children see the president is NOT a concern nor should it be.

Im sorry you dont like trumps personality patrim, but that doesnt make him a bad or immoral example for your children.

What is a bad example or immoral example for your children is being a father figure and telling them that he is.
Closed Thread