Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2016, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah you know how the government likes to let non-certified contractors handle their finances. You had to pass background checks and security clearances but they didn't check your credentials. Love these forum blowhards when they start letting out pieces of RL info. The cracks start to appear in their e-facade.
Old 05-12-2016, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah you know how the government likes to let non-certified contractors handle their finances. You had to pass background checks and security clearances but they didn't check your credentials. Love these forum blowhards when they start letting out pieces of RL info. The cracks start to appear in their e-facade.
lol I don't really care if you believe me or not, the government is always about background checks and clearances (I don't need one, only at public trust level, but I have a CAC card) but experience can always but substituted for education/certs
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 05-12-2016, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

Legitimately sorry to see you guys go. Hope you're having fun over there, BDA.
Old 05-12-2016, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol I don't really care if you believe me or not, the government is always about background checks and clearances (I don't need one, only at public trust level, but I have a CAC card) but experience can always but substituted for education/certs
You must be in your 60s. Those are the people who get grandfathered in without certs and education. Its 2016 and your story is full of shit.
Old 05-12-2016, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

A lot more people are realizing that certifications are virtually worthless since they only test your ability to test and not your ability to own or maintain a process.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 05-12-2016, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A lot more people are realizing that certifications are virtually worthless since they only test your ability to test and not your ability to own or maintain a process.
I think it depends on the work. He is talking about work that usually requires a master or at the least a BA on top of certifications but then again he is full of shit which is why he is leaving.
Old 05-12-2016, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bunch of fucking Indians brain dumping shit

At least that was the IT world back when I used to do that shit
Old 05-12-2016, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bunch of fucking Indians brain dumping shit

At least that was the IT world back when I used to do that shit
Exactly. I once had a tech brag about completing the exam for Exchange 2007 in less than 8 minutes. And he didn't even bother to get any of the answers wrong. If he reported to me, I almost would have fired him on the spot for breaching ethics, but it's not his fault Microsoft only had a single version of the test out.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 05-12-2016, 03:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Different story at endgame though, where it is literally not even physically possible to be worse than p99.
Didnt read the rest of the thread.
Solo Kills
Old 05-12-2016, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
..., but don't ever ever ever think about actually raiding. It's cancerous.
Why I stopped to bother with it back in December. Glad you all are having fun on Phinny. Co-worker of mine is trying to get me on there.