Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2016, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Does anyone else sometimes get asked to do something they don't really want to do, so do it badly in the hope they don't get asked to do it again?
Old 06-17-2016, 10:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does anyone else sometimes get asked to do something they don't really want to do, so do it badly in the hope they don't get asked to do it again?
You mean like when my stepmom was really trying to reach out to me and my sister, and when she finally called me and we talked I gave her 100% full disclosure and think it weirded her out so much she never spoke to me again? I mean I'll miss those 8 dollar gift certificates to Target, but overall a win I think.
Old 06-18-2016, 01:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is that why you posted?
Old 06-18-2016, 01:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivthis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's why you posted!!!!
i am vanquished
Old 06-19-2016, 02:22 PM
Skeleton

My boyfriend has been walking down to the rec center at our apartments and using their internet to play with me. I can see my ip exemption requests have had multiple views, and seeing as only I and them can see it and I've had no responses for it.... Kinda worried this is how we'll end up.
Old 06-19-2016, 02:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gevaun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My boyfriend has been walking down to the rec center at our apartments and using their internet to play with me. I can see my ip exemption requests have had multiple views, and seeing as only I and them can see it and I've had no responses for it.... Kinda worried this is how we'll end up.
Just make sure you provided the right info and respond if they ask a question. The problem with the OP's request, as specified by Llandris, is that they didn't include the required info and never responded when asked for it. When did you make the request? From what I've read, the average wait time is a couple weeks but I got mine in a day. Just be patient and make sure you did it correctly.
twitch.tv/kayyte_p99
Old 06-19-2016, 02:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gevaun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Problem solved!
Solo Kills
Old 06-19-2016, 02:57 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just make sure you provided the right info and respond if they ask a question. The problem with the OP's request, as specified by Llandris, is that they didn't include the required info and never responded when asked for it. When did you make the request? From what I've read, the average wait time is a couple weeks but I got mine in a day. Just be patient and make sure you did it correctly.
I have all the info in the one I have sent in. I've checked over and over.
I realise though, that as a decaying skeleton you cannot see private messages, so if they responded to his wife/my boyfriend. They probably can't even see the message sent. XD
Old 06-19-2016, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I knew you would come back and see if there was any additional comment after your "mic drop" post quoted below. Predictable.

Quote:
FTFY

Came here to post about my IP exemption experience but Llandris already posted the pertinent information for OP so whatever who cares bye

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-19-2016, 07:23 PM
Planar Protector

Apparently Kaight spends a lot of time now looking over her shoulder since she robbed a good man blind and, more importantly and more to the point, got him banned over an arbitrary situation.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread