Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2019, 03:24 AM
Orc

Default Is there a God?

Doubt many of you rpgers have the gall or the glory to debate such a question.
Old 10-30-2019, 03:52 AM
Planar Protector

A timeless force that is the sum of existence, is creation and destruction rolled into one, is the very mechanics by which everything is made real?

In a way that is basically what physics describes so i'm saying yes. Is this alpha/omega personified as a giant sky daddy in anything but the human mind? Probably not.

Move to resolved.
Old 10-30-2019, 07:10 AM
Planar Protector

I think there is, but it is not the way we think of it.

It's most likely an energy that is all around us. More powerful than we can wrap our puny human minds around.

Of course, I have a difficult time describing god because of my human brain, but I will tell you what god is not:

God is not a being that looks down on us and judges us.
God does not answer requests, or prayers, as the crazies call them.
God loves us no matter what, as we are part of god and come from god and god gave us the freedom of choice. That means, bad or good, when we leave these frail human bodies, we go back to our source. No matter what!

The next time you yell out at god, or whatever being you believe is watching you and can hear you, think about the fact that you are talking about the being that designed universes......the being that created life......the being that created the elements on the elemental chart and that work in such a way that planets exist.

At that point, you should realize that if there is a god, they are a little busy creating and do not even care about your money or health problems.
Old 10-30-2019, 07:43 AM
Banned

Yes there is, you can prove gods existence through logic.

How do you believe reality was created? We have some evidence to go by.

At one time everything was a singularity. There was no this and that. Then the Big Bang happened and we know an event like this happened because we have evidence our universe is expanding through some sort of explosion that happened.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expa...f_the_universe

At one point something said “I am” and reality ceased to be a singularity. From there became an expansion. “I am” implies a distinction away from singularity. “I am” implies there has to be something “you are not” also. This was either the catalyst for the Big Bang or a result of the Big Bang. I’m not sure. One things for certain though, that expansion through “I am” implies movement away from singularity in the same way the universe moved away from singularity from Big Bang to the way the universe is now, ever expanding.

Before the Big Bang happened try to fathom the idea of reality, the universe itself as just a small entity that encompasses everything. There is no distinction. No opposites. No definitions. Just singularity.

The Sri Yantra symbol represents this. Look at the dot at the very middle that represents singularity. The triangles unfolding represent the layers of reality that are unfolding before us.

What comes after “I am”. I am implies two things. The Adam and Eve. I am and I am not. From there, the 3rd, the trinity evolves.

The one that said “I am” is our god. Within that supreme god, there are many entities that have power over this realm. There are many gods that exists. Thee are many layers of reality. Ask a physicist how many layers of reality exist. Ask them how many you can percieve as a human through human senses. There’s more layers to reality than the ones we are anchored to.
Old 10-30-2019, 07:48 AM
Planar Protector

mainsteam science is a joke. nixon didnt make a live phone call to the moon in 69. there was no live video footage of a moon landing. the ISS pictures and videos are complete garbage and obviously fake. the physics of a ship going to "space" doesnt match at all what we see.

evolution has been proven a complete farce ( wheres the evidence of it?) even scientist themselves say that the universe has a decaying nature, how did we get here then.

overall the only good argument AGAINST God is government ( govern - control, ment - mind) funded mainstream science. its constantly shown and shoved down the publics throat.. we endure massive amounts of propaganda every day.
there is a natural battle of good and evil. this place is a test.
Old 10-30-2019, 07:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes there is, you can prove gods existence through logic.

How do you believe reality was created? We have some evidence to go by.

At one time everything was a singularity. There was no this and that. Then the Big Bang happened and we know an event like this happened because we have evidence our universe is expanding through some sort of explosion that happened.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expa...f_the_universe

At one point something said “I am” and reality ceased to be a singularity. From there became an expansion. “I am” implies a distinction away from singularity. “I am” implies there has to be something “you are not” also. This was either the catalyst for the Big Bang or a result of the Big Bang. I’m not sure. One things for certain though, that expansion through “I am” implies movement away from singularity in the same way the universe moved away from singularity from Big Bang to the way the universe is now, ever expanding.

Before the Big Bang happened try to fathom the idea of reality, the universe itself as just a small entity that encompasses everything. There is no distinction. No opposites. No definitions. Just singularity.

The Sri Yantra symbol represents this. Look at the dot at the very middle that represents singularity. The triangles unfolding represent the layers of reality that are unfolding before us.

What comes after “I am”. I am implies two things. The Adam and Eve. I am and I am not. From there, the 3rd, the trinity evolves.

The one that said “I am” is our god. Within that supreme god, there are many entities that have power over this realm. There are many gods that exists. Thee are many layers of reality. Ask a physicist how many layers of reality exist. Ask them how many you can percieve as a human through human senses. There’s more layers to reality than the ones we are anchored to.
I do not believe in the "big bang" either. It is laughable when I think about it and the name is so pathetically infantile, it damn near makes me cry! I think what is has always been. We just can't wrap our heads around that so we make up excuses and place "time" (another man-made concept) as a placeholder for what was believe was.

But nothing was, everything only is.
Old 10-30-2019, 08:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do not believe in the "big bang" either. It is laughable when I think about it and the name is so pathetically infantile, it damn near makes me cry! I think what is has always been. We just can't wrap our heads around that so we make up excuses and place "time" (another man-made concept) as a placeholder for what was believe was.

But nothing was, everything only is.
Do you deny the universe is expanding? We have evidence of it and that there was an event that sparked it. Look into what the Doppler effect is and the red shift that implies expansion. The Big Bang is simply the best we have to go by. We have a bit of evidence for it unlike any other theory that I’m aware of.

The law of nature and reality seems to say that every scale forms a cycle of expansion and contraction. Even the universe itself. Even your body and mind. You start out infantile then you evolve into a full person only to collapse into yourself in old age. We seem to be in the expansion phase of our universe but eventually it will collapse. We can’t really fathom this as humans just like we can’t really fathom what reality could be before matter and distinction existed.
Old 10-30-2019, 08:18 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-30-2019, 08:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mainsteam science is a joke. nixon didnt make a live phone call to the moon in 69. there was no live video footage of a moon landing. the ISS pictures and videos are complete garbage and obviously fake. the physics of a ship going to "space" doesnt match at all what we see.

evolution has been proven a complete farce ( wheres the evidence of it?) even scientist themselves say that the universe has a decaying nature, how did we get here then.

overall the only good argument AGAINST God is government ( govern - control, ment - mind) funded mainstream science. its constantly shown and shoved down the publics throat.. we endure massive amounts of propaganda every day.
I don't have faith in science. Science is always constantly wrong. Every day it's being proven wrong, fields shaken to their core. Seems to be the constant. No matter what scientific belief you have today, there will probably be some major breakthrough that turns it on its head eventually.

There was one time when science said the earth was the center of the universe and any other thought was idiocy.
Old 10-30-2019, 08:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There is no test. There is nothing you have to do. The quicker we learn that as a spiritual being, the quicker we the violence, hate and nonsense will cease. We are here because we cannot experience anything as the totality of god.