Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2020, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

i woke up in the middle of the night and my left leg was numb, i think i had a dvt, sadly i didn't die, but i managed to get up outa my bed so thats a big + maybe I will have the strength to stop wasting time and destroy humanity tommorow
Old 11-20-2020, 11:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have been eating a half gallon of ice cream a day and alot of dried mango for like 6 months to grow my boobs and my husband finally called me fat a couple days ago. But my rather cute black doctor w/ a crush on me, when he was injecting opium into my belly this afternoon, said "two percent body fat" while he was power tripping on poking me with the needle. My boobs are like 3 sizes bigger. Anyway I enjoyed life today!

?
Old 11-20-2020, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

*drugs* and not the T kind.
Old 11-20-2020, 02:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i woke up in the middle of the night and my left leg was numb, i think i had a dvt, sadly i didn't die, but i managed to get up outa my bed so thats a big + maybe I will have the strength to stop wasting time and destroy humanity tommorow
this happens frequently when you sleep on a vein or artery.
Old 11-21-2020, 02:33 AM
Banned

oops that was wrong thread hehe
Old 12-22-2020, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Hey workout nerds, can you recommend a pair of gloves to protect my hands during pull-ups? They're tearing up my palms, and as a musician, that makes me uncomfortable. I'd like to spend $30-$80 on this. Searches return all sorts of silly items...figured one of you might already know what's good.
Old 12-22-2020, 03:23 PM
Banned

haha g1
Old 12-22-2020, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG SiP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
haha g1
Shh! I'm trying to go from High Elf physique to Human physique! Don't laugh.
Old 12-22-2020, 04:47 PM
Banned

i use 2 washcloths and just keep them on the bar and wash them weekly

if you are going ot the gym bring towels, i never found a pair of gloves thick enough to not damage your hands when you are lifting big weights
Old 12-22-2020, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey workout nerds, can you recommend a pair of gloves to protect my hands during pull-ups? They're tearing up my palms, and as a musician, that makes me uncomfortable. I'd like to spend $30-$80 on this. Searches return all sorts of silly items...figured one of you might already know what's good.
gunna just have to keep doing pull ups.

You can also alternatively do pull ups on something like a rock climber uses to focus on extended finger strength, which in turn will not have you wrapping you mits around a pipe and pulling the skin off of them. Gloves won't really help.

Look at your hand and pay attention to placement. Don't grip with the fat part of your hand below your knuckles, pay attention to how you twist your hands while you're pulling yourself up. You will get callouses they will stay nice and normal, eventually.

And towels can help if you're working with really sharply serrated bar weights, or literally any gloves. Still the same kinda stuff applies except with the serrated bars you get actually cut up which is a bit different.
Lost but not forgotten.
Closed Thread