Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2014, 11:01 AM
Kobold

Cool Swampnuts

Yo, I just started on red. Got a fine steel spear. Got to like lvl 7 or some shit and now I'm debating on going to guk or not. Being a troll is annoying as shit being so fat and stinky and staring at ass crack all day. But on the flip side im stoked to be playing on red. I wanted to kill some dude that was out in the swamp afk but I decided not to in case he wanted to group later on. I can't wait to actually pvp. Dying never really bothers me. I've played lots of pvp games and am an eq vet but I finally am giving this whole eq PvP a shot. I rolled sham for a first class Cuz I know them well and they are a strong solo class. If anyone has a lower level alt and wants to hit up that bonus xp with me let me know. I'm willing to travel to wherever as soon as I can bind myself. Been slaying frogloks and random shit for their weapons to get some monies and have been successful. I like starting out from scratch. Definitely a challenge. Anyways peace out homies. Also thanks Hrothgar for the extra spell money and advice~
Old 10-04-2014, 11:12 AM
Banned

saw you in Feerot on my lvl 1 ogre Lugage as I was spying, immediately loved the name. Welcome !
Old 10-04-2014, 12:26 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
saw you in Feerot on my lvl 1 ogre Lugage as I was spying, immediately loved the name. Welcome !
How many hours a day do you play
Old 10-04-2014, 02:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustlemania [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many hours a day do you play
This is some pretty predictable low intelligence trolling that I've seen from you. With a user name like that I'd expect more. Stop boring us plz.
Old 10-04-2014, 10:14 PM
Kobold

Well regardless of his failed trolling attempt, I'm about to log a few hours in tonight. If anyone wants to group hit me up ^^
Old 10-04-2014, 10:35 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Sirilious ... I remember a name vaguely close to that on VZ. Same with Xerxez; two dudes with names close to it.
Old 10-04-2014, 10:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirlious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WHERE ARE YOU?
had to lay my daughter down to bed lol.. wife is out and about so now its game time. logging in
Old 10-05-2014, 07:03 PM
Kobold

Level 11 now and just got back to antonica after a long useless trip to kunark for negative % xp. I need friends. No one wants to be friends with Swampnuts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-23-2014, 09:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Level 11 now and just got back to antonica after a long useless trip to kunark for negative % xp. I need friends. No one wants to be friends with Swampnuts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ALMOST 55 NOW AND PEOPLE STILL DON'T WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME!
Old 11-23-2014, 09:43 PM
Banned

Eslade's alt forum account and toon, RMT'd all his gear from Lite unless you believe there is a guildless epic'd shaman with a sarnak battle-shield rolling around, that just started here oct 4.
Closed Thread