Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2010, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
to make it a valid posts
Lolz im smrt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:15 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by purist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
since you managed to get the shit beaten out of you near death by some random people in a bar for being.. well, you

No, it's was because they were black. No joke.

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

ITT: mad brews, and non mad brews.
Old 09-21-2010, 11:27 AM
Sarnak

your hate feeds him
Old 09-21-2010, 11:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgetrapper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, it's was because they were black. No joke.
So, as big of an asshole as your brother is, you're saying he did absolutely nothing to deserve it? I don't buy it.
Old 09-21-2010, 12:44 PM
Banned

Wait Harrison = Finawin? Wow, I've been completely out of the loop.
Old 09-21-2010, 01:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodeanicus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, as big of an asshole as your brother is, you're saying he did absolutely nothing to deserve it? I don't buy it.
That's what happens in shitbag cities with minorities in gangs.

Go into a bar, find the biggest white guy in there, and beat him to death. I was watching a Red Sox game when I got clubbed from behind. I woke up in the ambulance hours after they left me out on the sidewalk to die.

They didn't even rob me. I had all of my money in my wallet still. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You can make up hilariously ridiculous lies about me, but you can't pretend to know anything about what kind of person I am. (Well, I suspect you already do. That's part of why you're as big of a moron as you are.)
Old 09-21-2010, 01:49 PM
Banned

Seems like there's just something about your face that makes people want to punch it repeatedly. Can't say I blame them.

Oh and sorry for forgetting this one:

- You summon your brother to threads to defend your e-dignity every time it's in question
Old 09-21-2010, 02:03 PM
Banned

Yeah, I totally ask another grown man to defend me on the internet to anonymous trolls because he surely wouldn't do it on his own. He is simply my slave who bends to my every whim.

I'm really surprised you vaginas haven't tried the "It's just one of his alternate accounts." lol
Old 09-21-2010, 02:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can make up hilariously ridiculous lies about me, but you can't pretend to know anything about what kind of person I am. (Well, I suspect you already do. That's part of why you're as big of a moron as you are.)
Nobody has to make anything up. You lied about your service in the military and got pwned for everyone to see.

Nothing more needs to be said. You're a fag.
Closed Thread