Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2010, 02:11 PM
Banned

I would have absolutely no issue for hanging out with Finawin, G13, Sigmastorm, Hasbinbad, Nizzarr, Modus, Starklen, Girth, Taxi or anyone else in real life. We're not worst enemies just because we give each other some shit on the flame boards of a video game. I don't hate anyone here. I don't even particularly dislike anyone. It's just fun to throw mud at each other sometimes.

I forgot to mention Wonton. He likes to relink my picture. I think he has a crush on me. Here's a new pic for you Wonton:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-21-2010, 02:13 PM
Banned

Unlike you, I have no compulsions to lead me to incessant lying to create a fantasy world that is better than the reality you've placed yourself in.

Such as the ones that lead you to believe that you're not a pathetic joke, in a pathetic guild, full of pathetic clowns, and a shitty enchanter.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unlike you, I have no compulsions to lead me to incessant lying to create a fantasy world that is better than the reality you've placed yourself in.
Maybe you could do a /played on finawin, finawins and whatever other characters you're spending your time on, add it all up, and then inform us of just how much you don't enjoy spending your life in a fantasy world [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not that anyone here isn't escaping to a fantasy world, but the way you describe it with such derision is awesome
Old 09-21-2010, 02:30 PM
Banned

Way to not understand what the point of that statement was, genius. *thumbs up*

Do you guys have velcro shoes? I really don't foresee you monkeys being able to tie your own shoes without hanging yourselves by accident.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:32 PM
Banned

I bet if I had dinner with Finawin and Magicflow that they'd be perfectly civil to each other and talk about football or something.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:34 PM
Banned

Probably.

Hasbinbad is the only person on this server thus far who is genuinely a lowlife piece of shit I wouldn't waste my piss on if he were to run up to me screaming, on fire.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:41 PM
Banned

He makes a lot of noise but I bet he'd behave himself, too.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:43 PM
Sarnak

Hey I know what you meant, I was just pointing out the similarities in 'fantasy world' you described not living in, to the fantasy world that you do actually spend a significant portion of your time in [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Re alawen: yeah, but probably not about football unless it's the European variety. Or the CFL actually, but I don't know shit about the NFL.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:53 PM
Banned

Then it would be the elections or how nice the waitress's ass was or something. My point is that all the conflict here is just purely environmental and most of us are just regular guys and we'd all act accordingly in a familiar situation. I don't follow football much either but I like baseball. And nice asses on waitresses.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

Waitrasses
Closed Thread