Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2018, 08:18 PM
Sarnak

Default Looking for a fun guild to grow with

I am back playing everquest after 10 years off. I played a Cleric and Druid on the Tribunal server and leveled them both up to level 76 (with epics) before I quit. Now I have been back in EQ on the 99 blue server for one week and I have leveled up a Druid to level 14 and a Cleric to level 13 (2 gold away from 14).

I am in CST and usually play late mornings to early afternoons mon thru thurs and I play any and all the time fri-sun. I fully plan on doing both epics for my two characters and I also plan to level both of them up to lvl 60 simultaneously. So I will be able to offer ports and rezzes to my guild mates and I am always up for grouping, questing or just doing favors for those who need it.

What guild would be a good fit for someone who is mid teens, serious about leveling and will eventually need epic help (and of course willing to help others on their epic quests)?
Old 02-28-2018, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaluppo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am back playing everquest after 10 years off. I played a Cleric and Druid on the Tribunal server and leveled them both up to level 76 (with epics) before I quit. Now I have been back in EQ on the 99 blue server for one week and I have leveled up a Druid to level 14 and a Cleric to level 13 (2 gold away from 14).

I am in CST and usually play late mornings to early afternoons mon thru thurs and I play any and all the time fri-sun. I fully plan on doing both epics for my two characters and I also plan to level both of them up to lvl 60 simultaneously. So I will be able to offer ports and rezzes to my guild mates and I am always up for grouping, questing or just doing favors for those who need it.

What guild would be a good fit for someone who is mid teens, serious about leveling and will eventually need epic help (and of course willing to help others on their epic quests)?

Dial a Port [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 02-28-2018, 08:45 PM
Planar Protector

It's a bit out of date, but the "Casual Guilds" on http://wiki.project1999.com/Guilds:Guild_List might be a good place to start.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-28-2018, 11:14 PM
Sarnak

Welcome to P1999 fellow The Tribunal'er!
Old 03-01-2018, 12:57 PM
Skeleton

Black Hearts could be a good fit for you.

Kesara 48 Cleric <Black Hearts>

https://blackhearts.vbulletin.net/
Old 03-01-2018, 01:18 PM
Sarnak

Auld Lang Syne is a different sort of guild. In ALS we don't allow power leveling, twinkage (level appropriate gear) and we offer a fun and interesting leveling experience as well as great late game content as well, we raid on our own and are part of Hydra alliance. If you are looking for a different sort of EQ experience hit us up, we'd love to have you.

In addition, since you've mentioned that epics are going to be a priority for you, we've have completed several druid and cleric epics at this point and are always prioritizing epic quests for higher level toons.

You can read our charter and get invited via our discord here https://discord.gg/c3mZ2DD

Auld Lang Syne Discord - click here to join
Please read our charter and post in #new_applicants
Old 03-01-2018, 01:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketu Garyx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Auld Lang Syne is a different sort of guild. In ALS we don't allow power leveling, twinkage (level appropriate gear) and we offer a fun and interesting leveling experience as well as great late game content as well, we raid on our own and are part of Hydra alliance. If you are looking for a different sort of EQ experience hit us up, we'd love to have you.

In addition, since you've mentioned that epics are going to be a priority for you, we've have completed several druid and cleric epics at this point and are always prioritizing epic quests for higher level toons.

You can read our charter and get invited via our discord here https://discord.gg/c3mZ2DD
That sounds perfect for me. I'm going to click the link in your sig and check out the application process.

Thanks!
Old 03-01-2018, 02:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jblank1972 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Black Hearts could be a good fit for you.
Old 05-17-2018, 07:21 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default guild

Rest in Peace is here also from Tribunal server
Old 05-17-2018, 12:45 PM
Orc

Aye, Rest In Peace is always looking for more members to grow with.
Closed Thread