Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2018, 04:06 PM
Sarnak

Default easy, chill solo spot for upper 40's druid

I caved and came back to p99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I don't have a lot of time to play and when I do I'm usually not able to 100% commit to being "present" in the game. My main is a 47 druid and I like finding spots where I can pick a mob, solo it, and then sort of semi-afk doing things like homework, watching a movie, etc. while I med up. I went from 42-46/47 in DL sitting off to the right of the tunnel from the combines on the mountainous, snowy side. I've found NK by the druid rings is actually kind of an ok spot with griffons and the occasional HG, plus there is a vendor right there at the rings which is pretty nice.

What other spots do you guys like to use that are similar to this?

Also, my main's name is Sooby. Hit me up if you ever need a port/SoW/whatever [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-23-2018, 04:39 PM
Fire Giant

Along the KC wall in the dreadlands is good. You could technically stay there until 60 as some Ravashing Drolvargs are still dark blue even at 58.

If you have a lumi staff, round up 4 mobs, aoe kite them and med 5-10 minutes. Depending on your race you can probably hide in between too. I don't recommend afking otherwise because sometimes bards die or zone their large kites and the mobs path back through KC.
Old 07-23-2018, 05:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarackObooma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Along the KC wall in the dreadlands is good. You could technically stay there until 60 as some Ravashing Drolvargs are still dark blue even at 58.

If you have a lumi staff, round up 4 mobs, aoe kite them and med 5-10 minutes. Depending on your race you can probably hide in between too. I don't recommend afking otherwise because sometimes bards die or zone their large kites and the mobs path back through KC.
Cool, I need to check that out. I always liked DL back on live. I love big open outdoor zones!
Old 07-23-2018, 05:53 PM
Banned

i feel like i quadded spectres in oasis

real chill
Old 07-23-2018, 07:19 PM
Fire Giant

bloodgills in LOIO are good til 51 or so, and plenty of safe spots to afk nearby.
Maamdak Battlebeard - 48 Dwarf Rogue
Crunkasaurus Rex - 49 Ogre Shaman
Mendak - 51 Halfling Druid (Green)

<Paradox> RIP
Old 07-23-2018, 07:19 PM
Planar Protector

cougers in IC

-Shinko Guild Leader <Safe Space> Green
Old 07-23-2018, 07:43 PM
Sarnak

On my druid I got a Lumi Staff and clicked it til 50 or 51 in TD off of the Spirocs.

Seafuries is usually empty to quad since nerf.

I deleted my druid a few years ago so I don't for sure remember what I did after TD. I went back to TD at some point to quad Raptors.

I would probably find stuff to charm if I were to do it again mid 50s and make sure you have a goblin ring.
Old 07-23-2018, 08:28 PM
Fire Giant

Oggok gaurds quadding
Old 07-23-2018, 09:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by shams [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I went from 42-46/47 in DL sitting off to the right of the tunnel from the combines on the mountainous, snowy side.
What were you camping at this spot?
Old 07-23-2018, 10:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuchang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What were you camping at this spot?
It was just random mobs that wandered around. Like cockatrices and those ape things [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] It wasn't very good loot, but it was easy to get to and totally safe if I sat up as far as I could go along the zone wall. Plus it put me close to KC to port people out if anybody was looking.
Closed Thread