Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2020, 11:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In Japan you turn into a "plant human". Languages sure are fun!
LOL, obviously that's just bad translation. English is kinda weird in that you can say "the blue thing" or "the thing that's blue": you can put the modifier before or after the noun. In Japanese there's only one way: modifier "no" (の) noun (where "の/no" is sort of like apostrophe + s in English).

So a person (hito) in a vegetative state (Eiyō jōtai) would be an Eiyō jōtai no hito. But only a non-native speaker (or Google) would translate that as "plant human" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-25-2020, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(dude don't call the almost-current ruler of North Korea and my prospective fwb a bitch)

But yeah I can answer that. Because the Koreans are most pure Asians. Especially the uncontaminated ones from the North. All the other Asiatic countries just served as a buffer for Korea, absorbing the savage barbarian blood but never letting it into the Hermit Kingdom (see name). The barbarian Westerners call the Asians yellow but that's because they're used to dealing with those Asians who have absorbed a lot of fringe peoples. North Korean women have the most white milky skin, and if not for the hair they could totally go Viking.

"The Korean is the most perfect creature!" -- The Wisdom of Chiun, The Master of Sinanju
"Professional assassination, it's the highest form of public service"... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-25-2020, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL, obviously that's just bad translation. English is kinda weird in that you can say "the blue thing" or "the thing that's blue": you can put the modifier before or after the noun. In Japanese there's only one way: modifier "no" (の) noun (where "の/no" is sort of like apostrophe + s in English).

So a person (hito) in a vegetative state (Eiyō jōtai) would be an Eiyō jōtai no hito. But only a non-native speaker (or Google) would translate that as "plant human" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry that's just Google Translate translating whatever propaganda lie I found on an obscure Japanese "news" site [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I found it hilarious.

I think this is my favorite picture of Ms Yo-jong.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I know I know let's get the first thing out of the way: those jawlines are magnificent. I mean no homo but christ almighty.

Anyway, look at her face. If you are in a place like North Korea and are walking around with an expression like that, you know you have it made. She has everyone's backing and she knows it.

Here's another one:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That's the fuck you I already won face.
Old 04-25-2020, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a scar on the opposite ankle... like hers.
It's my theory that women with burn-like scars around their ankles don't pay attention when dismounting motorcycles. Which is probably hard to do with that vibrating engine if you know what I mean.
Old 04-25-2020, 11:54 AM
Fire Giant

only the good die young
Old 04-25-2020, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

South Korea should be running North Korea, it will take years (if ever) to de-brainwash the hardcore north korean nationalists.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 04-25-2020, 01:15 PM
Sarnak

Zero chance she makes it 30 days. A hard liner was already calling the shots while he was under the knife. They are a extremely Male only in change dictatorship and society
Old 04-25-2020, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Technically the plan is for her to just be a caretaker until Kim's children grow up and take over. In practice though, once she gets in power, many experts expect her to take full control.

You have to understand, NK is like a medieval kingdom. There's a king, but collectively the "nobles" are the ones that keep that king in power. It all comes down to whether she can "get the nobles in line" behind her, and apparently analysts think she likely has the pull to do that.
I thought the nukes kept them in power
Old 04-25-2020, 07:57 PM
Banned

kim has no nukes he has a bunch of low grade nuclear crap and some decent missiles that wont work effectively and a few million starved 4' tall soldiers ready to die so he can eat more carbs and play league of legends
Old 04-25-2020, 08:04 PM
Banned

I think she is so hot. Thanks for the wonderful posts!!

Quote:
(dude don't call the almost-current ruler of North Korea and my prospective fwb a bitch)

But yeah I can answer that. Because the Koreans are most pure Asians. Especially the uncontaminated ones from the North. All the other Asiatic countries just served as a buffer for Korea, absorbing the savage barbarian blood but never letting it into the Hermit Kingdom (see name). The barbarian Westerners call the Asians yellow but that's because they're used to dealing with those Asians who have absorbed a lot of fringe peoples. North Korean women have the most white milky skin, and if not for the hair they could totally go Viking.

"The Korean is the most perfect creature!" -- The Wisdom of Chiun, The Master of Sinanju
just post us you're RL pic already [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought the nukes kept them in power
kind of, but there's still a small military managerial class to handle. but I think the family will have the pull is my bet. she can at least sit as a puppet; continuity is probably preferred by all parties...it's one heck of a house of cards.

She is so hot and powerful, I want to live in Her nuclear kingdom!!
Closed Thread